Elijah at C5?

Wembley Arena is built now, isnt it? That'll probably be a big contender.

If he is, for certain, filming in London, and if they are shooting at a real stadium as opposed to a studio/backlot, then you might try to find him at these places:

Wembley Arena (National Stadium)

Stamford Bridge (Chelsea FC)

Highbury Park (Arsenal FC)

White Hart Lane (Tottenham Hotspurs FC)

Boleyn Ground (West Ham United FC)

Selhurst Park (Crystal Palace FC)

I wouldn't accept the above as law however, because I'm not the biggest fan of football. Give me a rugby scrummage any day! But yeah, thanks to that random German site that I didn't understand we now have a list ... of some description.

Wouldn't it be funny if he ended up filming at Sheffield United FC's grounds?

~fadagaski~

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh! I really hope Elijah does make it for c5 or I'll be among those crushed. I spent 9 hours at c4 and didn't meet anyone. Although I did get Dom and Elijah's autographs. And my friend gave Elijah my poem I wrote for him early Sunday morning. Got some decent photos.. LOL.. :D:P:wub::wub: .. Anyway.. Yeah, *Fingers crossed*...

Argh! I really hope Elijah does make it for c5 or I'll be among those crushed. I spent 9 hours at c4 and didn't meet anyone. Although I did get Dom and Elijah's autographs. And my friend gave Elijah my poem I wrote for him early Sunday morning. Got some decent photos.. LOL.. ;):P:D:wub: .. Anyway.. Yeah, *Fingers crossed*...

Wow coolies! How did you manage to get the autographs and not meet them? Me and my friends were a bit dissapointed about Elijah too, but we did get to see Andy Serkis and Sean Astin so that made up for it a bit! My friend from school went too and she got to meet Elijah!

On the monday evening... after Elijah and Dom had finished signing.. Elijah gave the girl who was sat next to him all the time a big Hug and then Elijah and Dom walked to that door again... and as they were walking to it... (i chased after him to get a pic... well not obsessively :firedevil: ) and anyway Elijah and Dom put their arms round each other and they shouted "See you all next year" (I didn't take a pic cause i thought well their not facing the camera... but that would of been a good piccie) Well it all depends on work commitments whether he can go or not... but i betchya he'll try is best. Cause he's gonna try and keep his fans happy.. cause if it wasn't for us.. he wouldn't be where he is now eh?? :firedevil: "Now that is an ecouraging thought" hehehe... I reeeeeeally hope he goes.. :blink:B):huh: And i agree it would be VERRRRRY mad :lol:

Elijah and Dom put their arms round each other and they shouted "See you all next year"

See you next year eh... sounds fishy to me... you don't think... *gasp* they're going ot try and come back?

:D Just imagine it! Elijah Wood and company, back in Milton Keynes!

Ladies and gents, get out your umbrellas. It's going to be raining hormonal fans.

Bring it on. :D

~fadagaski~

Elijah and Dom put their arms round each other and they shouted "See you all next year"

See you next year eh... sounds fishy to me... you don't think... *gasp* they're going ot try and come back?

:D Just imagine it! Elijah Wood and company, back in Milton Keynes!

Ladies and gents, get out your umbrellas. It's going to be raining hormonal fans.

Bring it on. :D

~fadagaski~

I love the sunglasses! Eyes need shieling from the radiance of these people!

Hey they said see you next year? I never heard anything about this before now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and when i asked elijah (when i was apologising for the screaming girls grrrr) he said he would definately come back..............

Hey they said see you next year? I never heard anything about this before now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and when i asked elijah (when i was apologising for the screaming girls grrrr) he said he would definately come back..............

Lets all keep our fingers crossed then! Maybe he planned the filming to be at the same time so he had an excuse to be over here!

Lets all keep our fingers crossed then! Maybe he planned the filming to be at the same time so he had an excuse to be over here!

Keep dreaming sweetheart. I reckon it was just good fortune. You watch though, something will come up that makes the shoot move up north or something. Manchester has a lot of stadiums.

~fadagaski~