Only 2 weeks to go!

paulschaefer

please don't remind me, i have far too much RL stuff to do before the event *ugh*

OMG I am soooo with you on that! A month ago, I was like I'm soo excited, BUT I had two 3000 word essays to do :P but I handed the last one in today ;) whoooo! But still, I have to wait for the 2 weeks full of lectures and a flippin doc app... plus two mega long journeys to Cov and Man :( agai, I'm sooo looking forward to tomorrow, but I hate that I have to drive sooo long to get there! James, pass ur flippin driving test lol!

but..... yay, 2 weeks!!! ;) A sci fi show IN the place I (technically) will live... amazing! If they ever wana use downstairs at my house, they're more than welcome ;)

please don't remind me, i have far too much RL stuff to do before the event *ugh*

OMG I am soooo with you on that! A month ago, I was like I'm soo excited, BUT I had two 3000 word essays to do :P but I handed the last one in today ;) whoooo! But still, I have to wait for the 2 weeks full of lectures and a flippin doc app... plus two mega long journeys to Cov and Man :( agai, I'm sooo looking forward to tomorrow, but I hate that I have to drive sooo long to get there! James, pass ur flippin driving test lol!

but..... yay, 2 weeks!!! ;) A sci fi show IN the place I (technically) will live... amazing! If they ever wana use downstairs at my house, they're more than welcome ;)

i have 2 lab reports due monday, an exam wednesday, the monday after off *woo* and another day at uni

and to somehow work out how to pay for stuff when i've been told i'm not getting the money i expected before the event *sigh*

i hate being a student at times

I also have a pretty stressful 2 weeks. I have two 2000 words lab reports due in by March 11th, a driving test, decorating my new bedroom, some extra shifts at work to make up for the weekend I have at Eclipse (Heaven forbid I can't just book a weekend off without been put in for extra shifts during the week instead). I'm sure there's something else I have to do, but right now those are the ones always on my mind.

But, 2 weeks from now I'll be sitting on a coach... probably stuck in traffic.

My tickets havent come, should i be worried? =P

No, because you don't get tickets :poki: You only get a letter with your ticket number on it, have you got that? ^^

If not then yes, be worried :D Jola said if you haven't got it yet then to check your email and Spam folder, as those who didn't give their full address have been emailed about it ^^

As the letters have arrived all the way in Australia, you should have at least got that by now ^^ Tickets however, we pick up once we get there in registration.

Unless I'm wrong of course, and you're speaking of something utterly different? ^^;

No, because you don't get tickets :P You only get a letter with your ticket number on it, have you got that? ^^

If not then yes, be worried :P Jola said if you haven't got it yet then to check your email and Spam folder, as those who didn't give their full address have been emailed about it ^^

As the letters have arrived all the way in Australia, you should have at least got that by now ^^ Tickets however, we pick up once we get there in registration.

Unless I'm wrong of course, and you're speaking of something utterly different? ^^;

If you don't receive your letter just make sure to take a copy of your confirmation e-mail of the purchase and an I.D. and you should be fine. ;) I think the letter just makes the reg process quicker. :smile:

Just reading this has made me even more excited!!!!

AGHAHAHAHAHAH I have a problem.

I have a 2000 word essay i have not even read the text book for yet!!!! oh well I can afford one fail..... NOT!!!!!!

Edited by paulschaefer