Guests from British T.V. Series

GoldenGreen

O.K. , most of the good stuff on T.V. now comes from America, but we do still have a few good T.V. shows.

It would be nice to see some of the following as guests:

Red Dwarf ( Chris Barrie, Craig Charles, Danny John-Jules, Robert Llewellyn, Norman Lovett , Hattie Hayridge, Chloe Annett)

Coupling (Jack Davenport, Gina Bellman, Sarah Alexander, Kate Isitt, Ben Miles, Richard Coyle)

Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps ( Ralf Little, Will Mellor, Natalie Casey, Sheridan Smith, Kathryn Drysdale)

And also people like:

David Jason

Nicholas Lyndhurst

Caroline Aherne

Martin Clunes

Neil Morrissey

Caroline Quentin

Alan Davies

Leslie Ash

Yes, thinking of Ab Fab, how about Julia Sawalha and her Jonathan Creek counterpart Alan Davies.

That would be cool.

Or maybe Chloe Annett and Michael French from Crime Traveller.

Lets see some more guests from British series alongside those from American film and T.V.

People from The Office would be cool but i do think it would be the kind of thing ricky gervais would take the **** out of.

Steve coogan would also be cool cos alan partidge rocks! and people from phoenix nights.

Craig Charles would be wicked,hes great in red dwarf and his commentary on Takeshis Castle is hilarious!what a guy!

David Jason would be a really good guest. He has been in so many good shows, Open All Hours, Only Fools and Horses, The Darling Buds of May. Not to mention providing the voices for Danger Mouse and Toad in the Wind of the Willows. And a whole lot more.

I reckon he would be a really popular guest.

There are loads of good British shows now we are all having a think. Some of my other thoughts...

Spaced (Simon Pegg, Mark Heap and Jessica Stevenson)

Rob Brydon (marion and Geoff was genius and also Cruise of the Gods!)

Also Steve Coogan would be awsome and to go with him Felicity Montagu, Simon Greenall and Sally Phillips :P

Yes, there are more good British shows out there than I at first thought, all the more reason to get some of the guests along and boost their appeal even more.

Steve Coogan would be particularly good and perhaps some of these others from the Alan Partridge series, like Phil Cornwell and Sally Philips.