Bring on the ladies!

King Steve

I'm happy with any guest but a female or two would be nice.

Emilie would be the best! But apart from the main girls obviously I would really, really, really love it if Marsha Thomason (Naomi) was announced, so I guess that means:

NAOMI NAOMI NAOMI NAOMI NAOMI NAOMI

But look how happy she is at the idea of coming to Lockdown :P

:(

I would agree with you... But only because I am looking desperately for an autograph of her. She doesn't seem very happy to reply to fanmail :D. But as a guest I wished some others like Evangeline or Emilie :P.

• Moderators

:lol: I'm the same actually. I've had nice replies from other women, but nothing from Kiele :(

If only they'd picked up Footballers Wives in the US, I would've written to her there too :D

lost-somerhalder111.jpg

"Kiele! YOU'VE GOT TO GO TO LOCKDOWN! NOW!"

:P

Edited by DavidB

lo, i'd love to know how they did the scenes in that ep from the pilot! like re-filming or cgi-ed them in? hummmm

They green screened them in, you can see some of the scene in the pilot that are the same as expose but with Nikki added in.

NIKKI NIKKI NIKKI NIKKI NIKKI

CLAIRE CLAIRE CLAIRE CLAIRE CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My vote goes to Elisabeth Mitchell!! But the actress playing Rose too would be fun!! Hey I'd be happy meeting the actress playing Cassidy :lol:

But Marsha Thompson (I think that is how you spell her name??) who plays Naomi is good as well, seems cool :D

Edited by Marystat

:D I'm the same actually. I've had nice replies from other women, but nothing from Kiele :(

If only they'd picked up Footballers Wives in the US, I would've written to her there too :P

"Kiele! YOU'VE GOT TO GO TO LOCKDOWN! NOW!"

:(

Kiele didn't answer to anyone. And she's the only one from the maincast I don't have. I cannot even find a nice signed shot from her to buy (not even a non-lost motive)... :lol: