A B C

Godfellachud

In a true LOST fashion we have all been theorising about Showmasters latest comment regarding the next 3 guests. "A, B and a C". So using my theory guidelines - come up with guest requests based on the infamous 3 letters!

A - Main cast LOSTIE - Righ from Season 1

B - OTHERS - Our favourite bad(good) guys.

C - Flashbackers, lesser known Others or island misc.!

D - Bonus guest for us greedy bunch - A B OR C PERMITTED.

note: realistic requests only please! I'd love Jack and Locke but it aint gonna happen! :wub:

Heres mine :)

A - I've read that Josh Holloway is a possibilty conwise so outta potential attendees I gotta go with him! If he is impossible I'd be happy with any of the main cast (except Aaron).

B - Gotta be the main man Michael Emerson. Fantastic actor who is integeral to the plot and mythology of the show.

C - Ethan! Okay, hes not a lesser known Other but he died rather early on. Failing that - Jack's Da Christian :)

D - Mr. Friendly

Soo... WHAT IS YOUR ABC? :yoda:

A- Josh Deffo!! I can't go to Lockdown 1 due to no money... but if he came, I'd have to just not eat for 3 months!!

B- Not to copy you too much, I'd go for Michael E again... Even though I constantly wana slap Ben!

C- Nathan Fillion as Kate's ex... just cos I love him for soo many shows now- Lost, Desperate Housewives, of course Buffy!

D- Terry O'Quinn- Lost and Trek. I'd be happy!

great thread!

a) Josh / Sawyer ( a girl can dream right :yoda: )

:wub: I'd love Ben or Juiliet or if counting lesser charicters not including an other Domonic Monaghan :D

c) id love Sonya aka Penny because shes a great charicter and if Ians there then she should be too!

d) Jorge

Edited by nikstar1989

Nice replies! Penny would be awesome for a C but it's so hard pickin from the bunch. I say double the guest count!

Also Jeremy Davies does indeed kick major amount but hes fresh blood, probably no chance of attendance!

You cheated Butterfly Kate! You are sentenced to "The Room".

A- For me Ben is Main Cast now so i'd have to go with Michael Emerson.

B-Easy one for me, has to be Christian Shepard, such a mysterious character who is central to nearly everything on LOST plus John Terry is an amazing actor

C.Probably someone like Walt or Penny, niether have had especially big roles altho obv Walt was Main cast at one point

D. Sawyer or Juliet for me, would be happy with either as my A choice but just fall a little short of Ben

My A would be Naveen.. Sayid - a big favorite behind John Locke and Des (who is already coming).

B - Danielle (Mira Furlan)

C - Bring back the dead: Boone, Charlie, or Ethan. (Just NOT Niki or Paulo.. God that would be horrible :lol: ).

I'm not on team Jack or Sawyer.. I think they're both equally good - and hot. Jack kills me with his pukey crying face.. but I still have love for him. Having either one of these guys as an A would be great.

(pray HIC doesn't cancel due to the new filming schedule!!!!)

B

Nikki & Paulo aren't as bad as everyone say, it's just that the writers screwed their characters up.

If we had that flashback just as the characters started to appear on screen, then we would have probably enjoyed them more, but we only really found out anything about them when they were killed off.

The writers never should have thrown them in there with the main characters without revealing their back story first.

Nikki & Paulo aren't as bad as everyone say, it's just that the writers screwed their characters up.

If we had that flashback just as the characters started to appear on screen, then we would have probably enjoyed them more, but we only really found out anything about them when they were killed off.

The writers never should have thrown them in there with the main characters without revealing their back story first.

thats true but i think still people dont like the idea of bringing new people out from the group, only from the outside world, if the writers would have done a flashback in someones episode where they met niki/paulo [you know how everyone has eather met them before or had a connection in someway] and made people think they were part of a bigger picture not just to spice the story up.

i guess its the same with the tailies some people loved em and some people didnt.

You cheated Butterfly Kate! You are sentenced to "The Room".

Oh no! :angry: I'm just rubbish at guessing!

They're realistic if you're an optimist, Kate :dance:

Can I go to the room too? ^_^

I veer between extreme optimism and pessimism over this thing; it's quite tiring!

I'll be okay in the room if you're there Lauren! We'll devise evil plans :)