LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Malcolm McDowell

showmasters

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i never realised the prices would go up as i was buying them.3 singles i got totally 37 quid......i suppose its not too bad.And if i pay £1 im able to change the days,so if Malcolm decides to be awkward and only do the sunday......ill be able to accomodate it.

So the coach arrives at 7.05am if we go straight to the venue how busy do you think it will be? If im only going to see Malcolm do you think i could be in and out within an hour or so?

Is 7.05 the time you get the coach, or get to Earls court?

He wasn't too busy at Man, but LFCC is a diff kettle of fish. It also depends on what day John Hurt/ another big guest came...

7.05 is when my georgous ass gets off the coach. Apparantly it only takes 10 minutes to get there from the coach station......as you say more people might be there for john hurt.I suppose i wouldnt be too angry if i wasnt right at the front..........im sure you know i was number 2 in the que at Manchester. As long as when the ques start going in people dont make a mad rush for Malcolms VT i should do ok.

Like i said last year,even though i ended up being successful in the end.If anything goes wrong and someone would like to contact me and let me stand in the que with them id be very grateful.Same offer as before guys.......a few five pound notes will be on offer lolol

• 1 month later...