Petrelli Ball Outfits :D

mousybrown

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats everyone wearing for the high school evening??

i have a series 2 claire cheerleader outfit.....once ive done making it

My outfit arrives on Friday so fingers crossed it'll fit!

chrdlxpkg.jpg

I know what you're thinking, and don't say it, I love it and it gave me an excuse to get it :P

YOU GOT SOCKS HAHA.

thats goddamn awesome!

Well, there's kind of a car door in the way of the lower part of my dress, but basically it just shades from lighter blue to deeper blue. (The car is mom's, by the way, not mine. XD She lent it to me for prom.)

n646522609_91888_2390.jpg

that dress is REALLY pretty! suits you!!!

and

OMG i LOOOOOOVE that cheerleader outfit! socks are ace!

I am trying to get the HSM basketball kit. That would look awesome!!!

If not then it will still be a basket ball outfit.

was my sport at university!!!

Get it! We can match! lol

Here's the site I got my cheerleading uniform from, they do the basketball kit too. Really nice people and fast delivery (I ordered mid-end of Dec)

http://acdsports.com/highschoolmusicalcostumeslist.aspx

Let me know if you get one hehe

YOU GOT SOCKS HAHA.

thats goddamn awesome!

haha I do love the socks

Edited by JennJenn

im torn between wearing my new stuff that my friend just sent me from japan ( all goth lol)

or going as a chee leader as i still have my old uniform in the attick lol althoug i doubt it will fit as i have grown a little bit since i was 15 lol i know the skirt fits cause i had it on a few months ago. but a lot of people are going as that last one ( although my uni was red and black.....)

i wish i coul get away with going as a cheerleader, but alas, im not built for that lenght of skirt :dance:

Im going goth for the highschool party, and have no idea as to what to wear for the petrelli ball, as at the moment, i have to lose 3 stone by march to fit into my mums dress as i dont own a dress XD

Im so excited though! i booked a hair appointment yesterday to get my hair cut and dyed so i can look nice for the party XD I booked it for 3:30 on the 14th March, so i just have to walk up the road to the opening ceremony when im done lol *it takes about 3 hours to do my hair roughly* I can only afford to get my hair cut once a year, and fortunately, the salon i have been going to all my life, i just down the road from Eclipse! *though i live in Milton Keynes now, i still go to the salon in Northampton, as ive been going there since i was about 4 XD*

I was going to make dress from American Flag ... but

1) can't find one

2) don't have the time

3) don't know if the stars and stripes would stretch round my backside!!

probably wear something dressy - don't go to many balls so I'm not sure what you wear

Love your dress Alexius I'm a bit short for full length stuff probably trip up and fall flat on my face - *little wave* (I'm snowglobe from sarmy boards!)

I was soooo worried about what to wear and then my best friend showed me her dress and I thought ... "ooooh excuse to wear prom type dress!!!!" coz I've never had a prom and I've always wanted... no no. NEEDED an excuse to wear a dress like that!!! You'll probably spot me a mile off. I'll be the one in the cinderella style dress, dancing around like I'm a disney princess!!! hahahahaha

im torn between wearing my new stuff that my friend just sent me from japan ( all goth lol)

or going as a chee leader as i still have my old uniform in the attick lol althoug i doubt it will fit as i have grown a little bit since i was 15 lol i know the skirt fits cause i had it on a few months ago. but a lot of people are going as that last one ( although my uni was red and black.....)

Oooooh, i was thinkin of going as a goth!!! We can be moody together!!!! ;) hehehe

I was going to make dress from American Flag ... but

1) can't find one

2) don't have the time

3) don't know if the stars and stripes would stretch round my backside!!

probably wear something dressy - don't go to many balls so I'm not sure what you wear

Love your dress Alexius I'm a bit short for full length stuff probably trip up and fall flat on my face - *little wave* (I'm snowglobe from sarmy boards!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUPERIOR-5-X-3-AMERI...1QQcmdZViewItem

There's a bunch on ebay.

*waves* Hi! Thanks. Actually it's the shoes that drives me nuts. ;D

Wee, I think I've bought the dress I'll be wearing to the Patrelli Ball. I'm going shopping to Leeds for my plaid schoolgirl skirt this week so need to try avoid seeing any more dresses, LOL.

I love halternecks that can be tied AND I love corset-style dresses. And this has both:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=130190430187

Edited by Lenatalia

Pfffff, I dunno what to wear!

I'd love to dress up for the Petrelli Ball, but sadly enough, dresses don't agree with me *lol* So I have no dress at all! Never been to a prom either, so don't even have that! It's a bit too expensive for me to buy one now... And I don't have a dress nor have I got the proper shoes for it *ahum*

I might go as a photographer then, gonna buy myself a new camera by then, so well... And a press card can be made I guess haha.

And for the High School USA party, I have absolutely NO clue at all! Someone got any tips for me? Skirts don't really fit me, as my legs aren't too nice, so well, I need other ideas here! Also here I don't have proper shoes haha.

I'm gonna need 20 suitcases for all my stuff, my clothes, my shoes, etc... *lol* Pfff gonna be a difficult travelling trip whaha!

Pfffff, I dunno what to wear!

I'd love to dress up for the Petrelli Ball, but sadly enough, dresses don't agree with me *lol* So I have no dress at all! Never been to a prom either, so don't even have that! It's a bit too expensive for me to buy one now... And I don't have a dress nor have I got the proper shoes for it *ahum*

I might go as a photographer then, gonna buy myself a new camera by then, so well... And a press card can be made I guess haha.

And for the High School USA party, I have absolutely NO clue at all! Someone got any tips for me? Skirts don't really fit me, as my legs aren't too nice, so well, I need other ideas here! Also here I don't have proper shoes haha.

I'm gonna need 20 suitcases for all my stuff, my clothes, my shoes, etc... *lol* Pfff gonna be a difficult travelling trip whaha!

you could go as a geek in too short trousers and shoes which don't match?

:blink: