Photo shoot sessions and Gold Passes

I have a question which could interest all the gold passes : are all the photoshoot for the Gold passes on saturday ?:D

I'm sure I saw this info for Zach and Noah... but i can't found it on the website or the forum :uhoh:

I would like to assist to the both photoshoot sessions with Hayden :lol: , so i would like to know what photoshoot ticket I have to buy (because i have already a gold pass) :lol:

Thank you for these informations B)

Edited by sebastianillyria

Hello Jola and Too tall :blink:

I think if someone has the answer, it would be you...

Do you know if all the photo sessions for the Gold passes are on Saturday ?

What people have to do if we have a Gold pass and want to assist to the both hayden photo sessions ? What photo session ticket do we have to buy : saturday or sunday ?

If nobody has the answer, thank you for telling it :angry:

Merry Chrismas :D

Edited by sebastianillyria

• Moderators

I think the assumption comes from the "Gold Programme Admission holders will have their photo session on Saturday" part stated in the Zachary Quinto 'on sale' topic - and because he has one on Sunday too, it kinda reads like the Gold Programme holders will just get the Sat one included.

Or at least that's how I've been understanding it, and seemingly others too.

I'm sure we can get some clarification eventually :firedevil:

I think the assumption comes from the "Gold Programme Admission holders will have their photo session on Saturday" part stated in the Zachary Quinto 'on sale' topic - and because he has one on Sunday too, it kinda reads like the Gold Programme holders will just get the Sat one included.

I hadn't seen that post (haven't read much of that thread).

Yes, that's what I was referring to.

EDIT: Plus Jola has kind of confirmed it in this thread - you get one photoshoot per actor included in your package.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Sorry for the delay of my message but i had a problem with internet. :P

I read it as he wants one with Hayden on each day, so he'll have to buy one but he's not sure which?

Yes, it is exactly my question :D

I Woul like to attend to the 2 photo shoot sessions with Hayden :wub: (Saturday and Sunday)

You're right. :D

When i asked if all the photoshoot for Gold passes are on saturday (and if i have to buy a ticket for sunday), I was referring to the message you quoted. But I don't know if this information about photoshoot sessions for gold passes on saturday was an official information or just a possibility :clap:

EDIT: Plus Jola has kind of confirmed it in this thread - you get one photoshoot per actor included in your package.

How Gold Pass holders would go about buying a photo shoot for both days was one of the first things I asked when the con was announced, so it's in the "round up" post at the start of the General Questions thread where I started pulling out questions that were getting lost event announcement squee.

SerbianJanet: Next question, a little simpler - since I see Zachary is listed for Saturday and Sunday photo shoots, will Gold Pass holders be allowed in both days? Or will it just be one? The only reason I'm asking is (not because I'm greedy, honest!) some people (I'm one of them!) sometimes like to get a photo with guests on both days. If only one picture with each guest is included, will we know in advance which day the Gold Pass pictures will be so that we can think about buying a ticket for the second day as well?

So far as you other question is concerned, Gold programme holders will get one photo shoot with each guest, so if the guest has a shoot each day then you would only get to attend a shoot on one day. That would not stop you buying a seperate shoot with them the other day though. As a general rule we will try and make gold programme photo shoots on Saturday so if you wanted to buy another shoot then Sunday would be the day to do that for. Zach will definitely be doing his gold programme shoots on Saturday and if that is going to be different on any future guests that we announce then we will let you know! :grin:

Sorry that's all a bit wordy and I hope it makes sense!

Mark :grin: