Guest Request

Havok

I would love it if you could bring Bob Picardo to Manchester and also, if possible, Dayne Johnson, who has been a Make-Up supervisor and Make-Up artist on loads of projects from Buffy & Angel to Movies like Batman & Robin, Star Trek VI & The Scorpion King. I'm sure he would be more than willing to do make up demonstrations and he's extremely interesting to talk to. :D

Also, using up his wish list, anyone who is managed by Lolita Fatjo. Selfishly, she's a good mate and anything to bring her back over here is a bonus. All the people on her books make great guests as well which is always a plus. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love it if you could bring Bob Picardo to Manchester and also, if possible, Dayne Johnson, who has been a Make-Up supervisor and Make-Up artist on loads of projects from Buffy & Angel to Movies like Batman & Robin, Star Trek VI & The Scorpion King. I'm sure he would be more than willing to do make up demonstrations and he's extremely interesting to talk to. :YAHOO:

Also, using up his wish list, anyone who is managed by Lolita Fatjo. Selfishly, she's a good mate and anything to bring her back over here is a bonus. All the people on her books make great guests as well which is always a plus. ;)

I woudl love to see some makeup artists there :)

To the Original Poster -

Robert Picardo is a wonderful guest, isn't he? So talented, friendly and he is great with fans.

Totally agree with Lolita Fatjo being friendly and professional. As a production supervisor on several Star Trek series she has indepth knowledge and is so great to talk to and answer questions. Isn't she married to Max Grodénchik, the actor who played the Ferengi Rom on DS9?

I met Lolita Fatjo when she came along with Chase Masterson (Leeta from Deep Space 9), who was so entertaining and so much fun for everybody :thumbup:.