NCIS Guests!

destructogal17

Michael Weatherley for NCIS and Dark Angel would be fantastic :dance:

The LabCoated LabWorker Pooptester extraordinarire also votes... many many mnay times... For NCIS guests!!! I have the 3 seasons the UK has seen on DVD and can't wait for seasons 4 & 5 to come on.. BTW the TV ad just said season 4 starts on the 7th december.... The problem is I am in Germany that weekend!! Cruel fate!!! How you mock me!!!

Jo from LabCoats R us

Is there any official sign up page to join the the official uk labcoats and get a swish title like you guys?!?! Teehee

There soon will be as I am setting up a website etc etc. E-mail me on the msn addy in my profile and I will e-mail you when it is done.

Mr.Jones

"LabCoats Fan Club Guru & Founder"

Is there any official sign up page to join the the official uk labcoats and get a swish title like you guys?!?! Teehee

There soon will be as I am setting up a website etc etc. E-mail me on the msn addy in my profile and I will e-mail you when it is done.

Mr.Jones

"LabCoats Fan Club Guru & Founder"

I wanna join!! I wanna join!!! A whole website dedicated to the wonders that are us??? Fabulous idea!! I always thought there should be a sitcom written about LabWorkers.... But as yet there hasn't been... Hmmmmm... Theres an idea...

Out of interest, did you know that Richard Wilson (aka Victor Meldrew) was a poo tester in (I think) Hong Kong?

And Wil, I'm assuming you still have my email address so will let me know when the website's done. Put it this way, let me know or :thumbup::firedevil:;)

Out of interest, did you know that Richard Wilson (aka Victor Meldrew) was a poo tester in (I think) Hong Kong?

And Wil, I'm assuming you still have my email address so will let me know when the website's done. Put it this way, let me know or :thumbup::firedevil:;)

DAve SPikey was a haematologist at Bolton I think... Uhm Yeah as far as I'm aware a few of the folks in entertainment industry were once muck spreaders too.... Must be the job that drives them into it...

I think I need some tv employment myself!! lol

And Wil, I'm assuming you still have my email address so will let me know when the website's done. Put it this way, let me know or :firedevil:;);)

Of course my darling. You are No.1 on my list. I have also alerted my personal security to keep an eye out for a crazy lady.. :thumbup:

And Wil, I'm assuming you still have my email address so will let me know when the website's done. Put it this way, let me know or :firedevil:;);)

Of course my darling. You are No.1 on my list. I have also alerted my personal security to keep an eye out for a crazy lady.. :thumbup:

That narrows it down on this forum then!

And I'm JOKING before people start getting all offended!

And Wil, I'm assuming you still have my email address so will let me know when the website's done. Put it this way, let me know or ;):unsure::D

Of course my darling. You are No.1 on my list. I have also alerted my personal security to keep an eye out for a crazy lady.. :(

Actually thats one of the NICE things people say about me!! ;) I think mental,mad and insane have all been used as well but I find myself to be quite nice... if a little boring.....

Except when I don't have to behave!!!! Whoooo!

• 3 weeks later...

And Wil, I'm assuming you still have my email address so will let me know when the website's done. Put it this way, let me know or :D:D:P

Of course my darling. You are No.1 on my list. I have also alerted my personal security to keep an eye out for a crazy lady.. :dance:

Actually thats one of the NICE things people say about me!! :poki: I think mental,mad and insane have all been used as well but I find myself to be quite nice... if a little boring.....

Except when I don't have to behave!!!! Whoooo!

Minor bump just so people don't think we've lost interest!!

MSN Group is being set up this weekend. I will e-mail those people who have shown interest in the LabCoats Fan Club.

Whoop! I must get a brand spanking new lab coat just to honour the day!!

At least we know who to ask to "acquire" the labcoats for us!! :D

Due to illness and a lot of hours at work, the MSN Group has yet to be finalised. It is in the process of. Sorry.

"And they call him Big Si"

MSN Group is being set up this weekend. I will e-mail those people who have shown interest in the LabCoats Fan Club.

Whoop! I must get a brand spanking new lab coat just to honour the day!!

At least we know who to ask to "acquire" the labcoats for us!! :D

Due to illness and a lot of hours at work, the MSN Group has yet to be finalised. It is in the process of. Sorry.

"And they call him Big Si"

LOL. Oh dude you would not want to wear these!! I know where they've been... ANd what they've had spilled on them!!!!:thumbup: