PHOTO OPS TIMES AND DAYS - UP TO DATE Sat & Sun

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Photo Ops each day

There are still tickets avalable for all guests they will be on sale from Sat & on Sunday while stocks last

CONNOR TRINNEER 11.15 AM £15

Mc DOWELL 11.35 AM £20

LANCE HENRIKSEN 12.10 PM £20

DOMINIC KEATING 12.45 PM £15

Adrian Pasdar 1.05 PM £20

BARRIE/CHARLES 2.10 PM £20

TORRI HIGGINSON 2.35 PM £15

DANNY DYER 3.00 PM END £15

SUN PHOTO OPS

CLAUDIA CHRISTIAN 11.10 am £15

kristine sutherland 11.35 AM £15

JASON MOMOA 12.05 pm £15

Adrian Pasdar 12.35pm £20

JAMES MARSTERS 1.45 pm £20

PETER DAVISON 2.45 pm end £15

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKay... quick Q about the photo sessions... how long do they last for? Or, conversely, how long do the talks last for?

I have a regrettable clash with Torri's talk on Sunday, which I'd love to see, and the photo session with James (which I've bought an advance ticket for). So.. do I... watch the talk at 12:40pm and when it finishes (e.g. if it's 10-15 mins long or so?) go queue for my photo? Or... do I go queue for my photo (and try to get near the front) leaving sister and best friend queuing for the talk, have photo taken and rush back to catch as much of the talk as poss?

Anyone who a) knows how long the talks or photo ops last or :blink: has previous experience of how to schedule these issues have any great advice for me? :blink:

Edited by Alipeeps

Goodness Kristines is early hope i dont get lost on the way up from Cardiff as i want to see her, maybe i will be leaving earlier than planned to get there in time.

can anyone tell me how long the photo shoots are are they likely to take 1/2 hour or so just to give me an idea of how long i have in case i dont make the start time.

OKay... quick Q about the photo sessions... how long do they last for? Or, conversely, how long do the talks last for?

I have a regrettable clash with Torri's talk on Sunday, which I'd love to see, and the photo session with James (which I've bought an advance ticket for). So.. do I... watch the talk at 12:40pm and when it finishes (e.g. if it's 10-15 mins long or so?) go queue for my photo? Or... do I go queue for my photo (and try to get near the front) leaving sister and best friend queuing for the talk, have photo taken and rush back to catch as much of the talk as poss?

Anyone who a) knows how long the talks or photo ops last or :thumbup: has previous experience of how to schedule these issues have any great advice for me? :D

I'm right there with you Alipeeps, hope it works out somehow!

Why don't you check the size of James' queue, and if it's huge (which I suspect it may be), then go sit through half of the talk or something? There's no chance in hell James Marsters is gonna be done in less than 15 min, surely.

Well that's what I'm thinking... will Torri's talk last e.g. 15 mins? Does anyone know how long the talks actually last?

Or for a more sensible suggestion - clone yourself.

Good plan. I'll get right on that. Shouldn't take me more than a few years to develop the technology and build the prototype, run human trials and then... oh wait. Darn. :thumbup:

Why don't you check the size of James' queue, and if it's huge (which I suspect it may be), then go sit through half of the talk or something? There's no chance in hell James Marsters is gonna be done in less than 15 min, surely.

Well that's what I'm thinking... will Torri's talk last e.g. 15 mins? Does anyone know how long the talks actually last?

Or for a more sensible suggestion - clone yourself.

Good plan. I'll get right on that. Shouldn't take me more than a few years to develop the technology and build the prototype, run human trials and then... oh wait. Darn.:thumbup:

I'd guess a little under half an hour? It'll be more than 15 min, but I wouldn't risk sitting through the whole thing.

• Showmasters Admin

:blink: Torri is doing a photoshoot.

Now all I have to do is somehow try and get my ticket whilst I'm crewing.

But that shouldn't be a problem

Can't wait for saturday to come

Just talk to your Pit Boss in the morning and let them know you need to get a ticket and need go to the shoot. As long as they know they will be able to sort it out. Please don't try to just go off and get one.

:whistling: Torri is doing a photoshoot.

Now all I have to do is somehow try and get my ticket whilst I'm crewing.

But that shouldn't be a problem

Can't wait for saturday to come

Just talk to your Pit Boss in the morning and let them know you need to get a ticket and need go to the shoot. As long as they know they will be able to sort it out. Please don't try to just go off and get one.

I will let my pit boss know :D .

Two more questions

Since crew don't finish until after the con has closed for evening

Where do I pick up my Photo with Torri from?

Don't they get put away for the next day or can still I pick it up when I've finished for the evening?

I have a question about photo pick up as well. Does anyone have a rough idea of when the Sunday photos will be available? I need to book a train to go back home, and I don't want to get one too early if photos will be available to pick up by the end of the event. I know they can be mailed to me, but I'd rather wait around several hours and get them in person. On the other hand, if they most likely won't be ready until very late that evening, I'd prefer to leave on an early train right after the photo op. Any advice?