Jericho Update

AJ Jones

I have just seen Chris Jeicho's timetable of appearances for this week, and one glaring hole in his schedule is for tonight. This leaves a perfect chance for the WWE to bring him back as he has a full schedule of signings for the rest os the week. Most people are looking at the DX reunion and Stone Cold appearance, so a Y2J appearance would be a nice suprise. It could also lead into a heavily rumoured Jericho/Orton feud.

From my understanding he won't be making an appearence until after his book tour finishes which just after Survival Series. Reading into all the clues just like everyone else has my guess is the first RAW after the pay-per-view as it on the 19th and that number keeps flashing up on the promos

I'm thinking he maybe helping out Hornswaggle at SS !!!

I hinted at this in the Survivor Series thread. The latest promo says "Crack The Code. The Code Is The Answer. The Answer Is The Code."

The main reason it was changed from some weeks back was not because of the fans cracking the codes, but rather Stephanie McMahon-Lesvesque discovering that a writer had let slip that Jericho was due to appear at No Mercy, and then Cyber Sunday.

19 has just started appearing, as did previous dates. So, don't read too much into that. The WWE and Jericho have started throwing alot of curve balls. The night Foley appeared in Raw they covered over the wrestlers entrance and a limo was seen entering. At the same time, Jericho cut short a book signing and the shop said that he had been called to the Arena.

In recent interviews Jericho has indeed indicated that he was busy right up to the end of his book tour in a few weeks and unavailabel for anything else. As was proven by last night, even with a free day/night from signing, the WWE didn't use him and he was in the locality.

I feel strongly that the Hornswoggle vs Khali match is for someone's return. With Jericho it would get him over big time beating down Khali, and Y2J has the personality that would mesh with a mini angle including Horny Mac. However, it could damage Khali with a small man beating a big man. It could be Bobby Lashley coming back, which would not damage Khali at all.

There is even rumour that Jericho may be held off until the 3 hour RAW in Conneticut on December 10th.

The new Save Us 222 video has debuted on Raw with the main thing being a countdown clock of

6 days

23 hours

?? minutes

Which means it is currently set at either:

The Opening Of Raw Hour 1

or

The End of Raw Hour 1

Tick Tock

The other bit was the mathematical problem of

X+1=Y

Another new Save Us video with two extra bits.

J=9+1

and

6 days, 23 hours, 33 minutes

This would mean the end of Hour 1, beginning of Hour 2.

Jerry Lawler also said he "cracked the code" and it is next Monday.

Last night the promo ended with :

Break_The_Walls

followed by

Next Week

Looks like Raw next week may suffer a Y2J virus.

After the second vignette, with the second code in, Jerry Lawler claimed that he had "cracked the code" and it was next week on Raw.

The worst kept secret is confirmed:

WWE Leaks Huge Return Spoiler Before It Happens

Date Added: November 13, 2007

Story By: Richard Gray

WWE has confirmed the return of the return of Chris Jericho before it actually happened. The latest issue of WWE Magazine features Chris Jericho on the cover with the tag line “Chris Jericho: The real story behind Y2J’s shocking returnâ€. On the cover photo Jericho is shown plugging in two power cables. The magazine will hit newsstands later next week.

cj2.png

WWE has confirmed the return of the return of Chris Jericho before it actually happened. The latest issue of WWE Magazine features Chris Jericho on the cover with the tag line “Chris Jericho: The real story behind Y2J’s shocking returnâ€. On the cover photo Jericho is shown plugging in two power cables. The magazine will hit newsstands later next week.

cj2.png

That is actually an issue not scheduled for another 2 months.. it was leaked online. it wont be out next week !!

cj2.png

That is actually an issue not scheduled for another 2 months.. it was leaked online. it wont be out next week !!

Saves me looking for it. I know subscribers get it a week early, but I can wait now...

cj2.png

I have just received an e-mail from mu buddy in NY City, and he received his copy of the new WWE Magazon, and it is the one above. So, it won't be too far behind over here. There are also numerous reports online of subscription customers getting it this week.

Yeh I have heard about this issue, I haven't seen it though until just. I think they went ahead with the announcement because everyone knew he was coming back (most of us worked it out from the set of messages) and at the last pay-per-view everyone was shouting for Y2J

It is obvious WWE have had there hand turned to make the annoucement it's a shame really because it could of made a good story line of an entrance.

Jericho was due back weeks ago, so this magazine would have been relevant had it not been leaked out by a now dismissed writer. The magazine would have gone to press a while back, so the WWE would have lost a lot of money pulping this lot and re-doing more that would be late coming out.