Your No.1 Guest

Kiwi 7

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Yay, Jessica is my number one too.

Mainly because I want to marry her, but I suppose I can live with an autograph ..

Lol, I think if she ever did an event so long as I got a photo with her by the lovely Malcolm I'd be happy, I think it would be one of my most treasured photos of a guest EVER. I wouldn't care about an auto, I reckon she'd be far too busy for me to get in, but a photo would rock, :P

...... of course... now my imagination is running away with this idea... damn, if only she were more 'convention friendly' meh.

SJ

x

• Moderators

Ooh a photo .. yes, actually that would be better .. then I could show it off and say she's my wife :P

(I wouldn't really!)

As I already met my no.1 female (Eliza Dushku), it now goes to the lovely Jessica. I'd beg her to bring back Dark Angel as really, two seasons weren't enough, and there are too many reality shows these days :P

Is she anti-convention then? She's probably read some of my request posts :angel:

• Showmasters Admin

Ooh a photo .. yes, actually that would be better .. then I could show it off and say she's my wife :P

(I wouldn't really!)

As I already met my no.1 female (Eliza Dushku), it now goes to the lovely Jessica. I'd beg her to bring back Dark Angel as really, two seasons weren't enough, and there are too many reality shows these days :P

Is she anti-convention then? She's probably read some of my request posts :angel:

DA is one of my top-two fave shows, with Supernatural as my other one (and yes, I did sit during SPN going... I know that guy from somewhere... who the hell is he? Then rummage through all my DVDs to figure out Jensen was not only in DA, but one of my fave characters! DOH!!!)

I've heard she's not very fan-friendly like she gets really nervous around fans and tends to shy away from crowds. Apparently during the first season of DA she would sign stuff when people were by the sets in Vancouver, but then after she got with Michael Weatherly she stopped sort of signing and went a bit funny. Besides I've heard she's turned down well-paying gigs too. But on the other hand she did just turn up to a premiere with Timothy Olyphant in Toronto in September which she wasn't expected to be at, and I was told she signed loads of autos and posed for photos, so who knows maybe a change of heart? (I was in Toronto at the time, and was kicking myself I didn't go to the premiere, as I went to see Sean Penn instead, GRR!!!! Jess wasn't supposed to be there! Damn me and my stupidity!)

But maybe she has changed, Jensen said she was at a really low point in her life during the filming of S2 DA, and said that she called him up earlier this year to apologise for their working relationship, and to say she's a lot happier with herself now, or something like that... so who knows... maybe Jess is back to her season one days of signing stuff for fans!

Wow that was a long reply for a little question! My bad!

SJ

xox

PS. I hate you for meeting Eliza, I'd love to meet her, :'(

• Moderators

Aww, yay she needs to get back to being happier! I keep getting tempted to go along to her premieres but I'm always scared she won't sign for me, and I don't wanna be that close to her and she walks off! :angel:

Thanks for answering though, it's interesting to read! Don't worry about Jensen, I was exactly the same .. and when he was in Smallville too lol

(At least I mentioned Eliza AFTER GMEX .. that way you can't punch me or anything :P don't hate me! You'll have forgotten by the next event yay)

• Showmasters Admin

Aww, yay she needs to get back to being happier! I keep getting tempted to go along to her premieres but I'm always scared she won't sign for me, and I don't wanna be that close to her and she walks off! :(

Thanks for answering though, it's interesting to read! Don't worry about Jensen, I was exactly the same .. and when he was in Smallville too lol

(At least I mentioned Eliza AFTER GMEX .. that way you can't punch me or anything :P don't hate me! You'll have forgotten by the next event yay)

Lol, I'll just add her in as a slightly-more-realistic-than-Jessica-number-one-guest request then. Lol that is a long title for someone, :P

I wouldn't hit you... or am I just luring you into a false sense of security? Mwa ha! I'm kidding, honest, ;)

But yeah, I love Jensen in SPN now and would love to have him along for another event, but I've already met him so I'm just being greedy, and there were TWO dark angel guests at that event, mwa ha! (A one-episode-guest-star DA guest, but still.)

Actually I just vote for DA guests full stop: Valerie Rae Miller & Kevin Durand... or John Savage... hell I'll take any of them! :angel:

SJ

x

• Moderators

Damn you and all your Dark Angel chat, you've made me wanna watch my DVDs now :P they're on the top shelf with my Max bike lol

(And it's hard to find a schedule gap with all my current shows!)

Kevin seems like a really nice guy from what I've seen, even if his character was a wee bit silly :angel:

Hmm Ashley Scott too .. she's in Jericho now, and did a few movies. Think she did one with Jessica, damn her. As if the TV show wasn't enough.

• Showmasters Admin

Damn you and all your Dark Angel chat, you've made me wanna watch my DVDs now :P they're on the top shelf with my Max bike lol

(And it's hard to find a schedule gap with all my current shows!)

Kevin seems like a really nice guy from what I've seen, even if his character was a wee bit silly :angel:

Hmm Ashley Scott too .. she's in Jericho now, and did a few movies. Think she did one with Jessica, damn her. As if the TV show wasn't enough.

Dude I totally loved Joshua he was one of my favourites, I just wanted to hug him all the time.... what about getting his girl Annie, she was in BSG too, be a good guest, ;)

Let's do an X-5 reunion, :P Jessica Alba, Jensen Ackles, Grace Park, Nicole Bilderback, William Gregory Lee, Nicki Aycox....... okay, I ran out of names I remember, :( Lol... now that would be a groovy guest list, heh.

I watch DA loads, and loads... it's one of those shows that whenever I can't figure out what I'm in the mood for, I just stick on some DA, it's always a good watch, ;) My sig banner on another forum has JA on it and 'Dark Angel Whore' heh... that's me, :(

SJ

xox

• Moderators

Dude I totally loved Joshua he was one of my favourites, I just wanted to hug him all the time.... what about getting his girl Annie, she was in BSG too, be a good guest, ;)

I watch DA loads, and loads... it's one of those shows that whenever I can't figure out what I'm in the mood for, I just stick on some DA, it's always a good watch, :P My sig banner on another forum has JA on it and 'Dark Angel Whore' heh... that's me, :P

Aww I liked Joshua too, he was just a bit silly .. took me a while to get used to him, but he was one of my favourites. I think it's mean that some people hated him :(

Dark Angel Whore? Sounds like my kinda person :D

The woman is obviously insane though - she let Michael Weatherly go, and noone with any shred of sanity would do that :dance:

Umm she did it so she can be with me, and Michael can seek comfort in your arms? :P

• Showmasters Admin

I watch DA loads, and loads... it's one of those shows that whenever I can't figure out what I'm in the mood for, I just stick on some DA, it's always a good watch, :( My sig banner on another forum has JA on it and 'Dark Angel Whore' heh... that's me, :P

Aww I liked Joshua too, he was just a bit silly .. took me a while to get used to him, but he was one of my favourites. I think it's mean that some people hated him :(

Dark Angel Whore? Sounds like my kinda person ;)

The woman is obviously insane though - she let Michael Weatherly go, and noone with any shred of sanity would do that :(

Umm she did it so she can be with me, and Michael can seek comfort in your arms? :P

If you're taking Jess, and she's got Michael, I guess I'm stuck with Jensen then, ;)

How come so many of the DA cast were so damn pretty and why won't they do events! Heh, I've seen a thread asking for NCIS guests, so maybe Michael Weatherly? Lol, never heard anything about him whether he would/wouldn't do an event, but hell I'd take any DA guests, mwa ha ha!

*hugs*

SJ

x

• Moderators

I really can't remember reading anything about Michael and conventions past some French one in 2003 that was a disaster (and I don't even know if he went to that lol) so I'm not sure! I usually remember seeing peoples photos with guests if they have been, and he's not one ..

Dark Angel did have a pretty cast, but Heroes has one too! I'm not even gay and I recognise the MiloAdrianlove etc lol

None of my friends liked DA, so I was all alone :(

(Ooh do you have/use any message-related things i.e. MSN, Myspace, Facebook etc? instead of taking over this topic .. which I think we did already oops. Dont worry if you dont, just thought I'd ask!)

(Ooh do you have/use any message-related things i.e. MSN, Myspace, Facebook etc? instead of taking over this topic .. which I think we did already oops. Dont worry if you dont, just thought I'd ask!)

But David, this is a topic about No.1 guests, and you are talking about certain characters/actors,,,I do not call it taking over a topic. Especially as no one else is posting much.

Back on topic....I think Ray Winstone would be a guest I would love to see. Homegrown talent, and someone who has worked with a diverse number of actors/actresses/producers/directors.

• Moderators

Ah I know, I just worry sometimes :D (well, evidently not too much considering my post count but shhh)

Ray would be very cool. I've liked a wide range of his work, and he has one of the most recognisable voices for me anyway.

• 2 weeks later...