Horror Guests

GoldenGreen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like so see Carl Weathers who was Dillon in Predator, but perhaps more famous for his role in Rocky as Apollo Creed. Now that would be a cool guest.

i have been requesting carl for ages, hope he comes to a showmasters event in 2004.

well ok, i confess i want him for star trek but he did play in hellraiser. and was a psychotic killer in dirty harry. not a horror movie but you know what i mean.

yep andrew was larry/frank in hellraiser, met him last year at a convention, great guy!

He died of a disease which afflicts tall people, i knoiw that sounds like a really stupid thing to say but there is some kind of genetic disorder.

Kevin Peter Hall who played The Predator in both films died of AIDS on 10th April 1991.

As for horror guests, I wouldn't mind some Hellraiser people like Ashley Laurence, Paula Marshall and Kevin Bernhardt. The latter two being from Hellraiser 3. Also Craig Sheffer would be great - both Hellraiser and Nightbreed!

:unsure:

Johnny Depp was also in Nightmare before Elmstreet  :huh:

And he was also in "From Hell" which is kind of a horror movie... kind of... its disgusting anyway!

I loved that film gory and bloody but good. It makes you wonder if Jack the Ripper was alive today then it would of been an easier case to follow.

Kyle longbottom

andrew robinson.

well ok, i confess i want him for star trek but he did play in hellraiser. and was a psychotic killer in dirty harry. not a horror movie but you know what i mean.

oh and yay for bruce campbell

Yeah Andrew Robinson would be a good character to have at C5! he played galrock spelling right?? Very well. I heard Andrew was saying to the producers lets make him and the docter a couple. Thats what I heard. Dont know if its true and I forget were I read it.

Kyle Longbottom

Apparently Jean Claude Van Damme was chosen to play the Predator and does appear in the film. According to director John McTiernan, the "hole in the jungle" appearance of the Predator was played by Van Damme in a "blue screen" (actually red) suit. Van Damme quit after two days, unhappy with being cast as an uncredited special effect.

So I guess Kevin Peter Hall, who also played Harry, in Harry and the Hendersons can claim to have been the Predator. Sadly, as he died in April 1991 he won't be a guest at Collectormania.

He died of a disease which afflicts tall people, i knoiw that sounds like a really stupid thing to say but there is some kind of genetic disorder.

Kevin Peter Hall who played The Predator in both films died of AIDS on 10th April 1991.

As for horror guests, I wouldn't mind some Hellraiser people like Ashley Laurence, Paula Marshall and Kevin Bernhardt. The latter two being from Hellraiser 3. Also Craig Sheffer would be great - both Hellraiser and Nightbreed!

:headscratch:

good peice of info. where have i been ? :D