Latest Guest Announcement Michael Rosenbaum

showmasters

I never said I was worried, in the past they have both come right away and taken weeks - I just wondered if anyone had got theirs yet or if anyone knew when they were planned to be sent so I could let my in-laws know roughly when to expect a knock on their door from the postie!!

Thanks Gebes... I guess they'll be on their way soon then (I figured they'd be after Eclipse anyhow!)

Sorry, I was going from my own in laws there.

When they keep asking about things in the mail they are usually worried that they missed the mailman. :blink:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I was going from my own in laws there.

When they keep asking about things in the mail they are usually worried that they missed the mailman. :D

lol nah, their postie is really good and leaves a card if they're not in... whereas mine is totally useless and just takes things back or leaves them in the back garden without leaving a note! that's one of the reasons I get stuff delivered to theirs!!

lol nah, their postie is really good and leaves a card if they're not in... whereas mine is totally useless and just takes things back or leaves them in the back garden without leaving a note! that's one of the reasons I get stuff delivered to theirs!!

Yeah, I often do the same. We do have a nice regular postman. But when he's off... all you can do is either re-route your mail or pray. The only time they've ever left a card was actually when my parents (we live in the same house and it's only us two parties living there) where home. Obviously it was too complicated to ring at the other appartment when the same last name was on the door bell.

I've actually had mail returned marked "recipient deceased". Scared the hell out of some pen pals. :D

lol that is scary!! The day of Midlands the postie came as I was in the loo and James was waiting by the car... he literally threw the bundle of mail (and 2 parcels) from about 5 meters away, it hit the door n fell to the floor, he waved and walked off... James just stood there with his mouth open, shocked! I was so pissed off, but its never the same guy each day.

That's shocking!

Our postie used to wave at us through the window so could see we were in, post letters through the letter box but then leave bigger stuff on the doorstep rather than knocking so we wouldn't always know it was there until we were going out!! lol

Wow! I'm so excited, what a brilliiant guest! I've heard he's a really nice guy as well, I think he'll be very popular. I've wanted to meet Michael for ages, it would be great to see some more Smallville guests two how about John Glover and Tom Welling!

I second that. And third John Glover

Is there anyone that booked at the start of March that hasn't got their phototicket yet?

I know some people have got theirs already so I'd have thought I'd have had it after a month! just don't want to start harassing (j/k) Jola if some still haven't got theirs....

I ordered 2 photo shoot tickets back in December and have not recieved them.It does say in the online shop that they wont be posted out until about 2 weeks before the event so i am not too worried yet,bites my finger nails,lol

Ordered James's for Valentines day and nothing yet, I wouldn't worry till a week n a half before... even if you don't get it, you can email Jola or just bring your confirmation email.

I'm not so much concerned, just I have so many tickets and stuff coming for other stuff I'm trying to stay organised lol

That's the pain about this forum, there's no PM's and I don't have Jola's email or else I would probably email her to make sure she has my address correctly - her post about them not going through fully has me wondering if thats why I haven't got my ticket yet (cos others have got theirs!)

Can I just say that NO tickets have been posted out yet - so please don't email me asking this question. It states on the online shop that the tickets will be posted out approximately TWO WEEKS before the event (sometimes it can be a week before the event).

If you haven't received your ticket a few days before the event, then by all means email me - but it's too soon to do so at the moment

Well, this person says they have theirs so it's understandable that people are going to wonder why they haven't got theirs!!

I've already got my Michael Rosenbaum photoshoot ticket physically at home now. So can confirm that Jola has started posting them

There would have only been a handful of tickets posted out around the time of Manchester/Midlands tickets being sent.

No further tickets have been posted and won't be for another couple of weeks :thumbup: