Dom Monaghan

that would be cool :D dom was a great laugh in the screening, him and billy together would be a scream. they really know how to roll out the laughter.

i suppose after the thousand of hours they spent in together in makeup having ears and feet glued to you, you have to have a sense of humour to stop yourself going mad!!

it's be even better though if all 4 hobbits were sat together, it would be amusing the listen in on the banter they pass between each other! :(

Yes! Bring on the Banter!! lol! Its would be just like the FotR Commentary... man that rocks!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom! We want Dom!

Who do we want??

What about starting a campaign? We could write a text together (something like "We want Dom for C5 and thats why:") and then one of us could send it to SM?

Okay...probably just a crazy idea of me... :P But as you can see...I'd do everything to get Dom for C5!!! :blink:

*g* It was amost the same with me, a few days ago at university. I was more or less listening to the teacher (actually I was more like day dreaming) and then he brought up some kind of example that I can't even remember. And out of the blue he said: 'let's call that person Dominic.' And I was like listening to him immediately. *ggg* :lol:

DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!DOM!...Did I make myself clear? ;)