Dom Monaghan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yer bring dom back , i nevr got to actuallt see him even tho i qued up and payed :angry:

Yeah bring him back!! Did anyone notice that Dom had a lusty look in his eye?? Or did he just look at me like that

by tank girl

yer he has that look like he is thinking dirty thoughts all the time and when he looks at you its seem like he is undressing you with his eyes ( thats what it seems and looks like, thats not me saying i think he did that to me and being a freak)

i love this smiley

Yes, i have to agree with all of u, i love dom to pieces since meeting him, three times, wahoo, i'm obsessed now, and i sooo want to see him again. Do any of u lot, ever get the really wierd feeling that u shouldn't be obsessed because u don't know them, famous people i mean, its really odd and i feel slightly stalkerish in a way (by the way im not wierd and don't actually stalk him, arrr ur all gonna think im crazy) but sometimes i feel i do know a tiny bit more about him, just from meeting him for an hour at the screening but its like a little insight into the world of dom. Sorry i am blabbing a lot. I guess this occurs normally when on the subject, oh well im crazy, sorry just thought id out my feeling about the crazy world of star spotting. xx

i dont think it is obsession, cos i see it as fancy'n them (cos hell who wouldnt they are sexy men)

it's just like if you see a sexy boy at school or man at work, you see you like and you go get it some times, its just when they are dom or lij ect you can only look and not touch so you want what you cant have and it drives us ladies mad!!!! so then it becomes an infatuation just like with any normal person you cant have

i have no idea where i am going with this ( i 4got and it went wrong)

any way i for one say screw payin for and autograph cos i would much prefer spending £20 on a full on snog with them :D

Yeah, I agree with you on that, girl!

Well and talking about being crazy: I've got actually a teacher called Dominic, so every time I see him, I'm like thinking about Dom constantly! *g* And a friend of mine is actually teasing me all the time. Just yesterday for example she texted me and only wrote "Dominic". Nothing else. I couldn't stop laughing...It's just so cool when everyone around you starts to understand and even becomes a slight bit crazy too! *g* Well it's just nice having something - or in our case - someone to swoon over in our lives, isn't it.

Hugs,

Nyah

Oh and by the way: We want Dom for C5!!!!!!

Oh yes!!! I am a convertor too!! *g* Isn't it just nice to be a convertor??? In the past couple of weeks I managed to make at least two friends watch either FOTR or TTT. They just all of a sudden felt a huge urge to do so! *g* And then they blamed me of course! *g* But I took the blame very well, actually...quite honestly I was very proud to have infected two more people with the LOTR virus!! *loool* :P;)

Hugs,

Nyah

Oh Sex and Dom in the same sentence?? I'm there!!

;):D

:P lol

just wanna say I want Dom back too ofcourse!!

WE LOVE DOM! WE LOVE DOM!!!......... :D sorry it just flopped out...

but bring Dom back PLEASE!!!!!

-xxx-

Edited by inos

Hello again, i suppose i agree that its just like a crush not an obseesion, But u said that its coz u can look and not touch, however i got three hugs from dom on two seperate occasions, so i guess its strange i had more interaction with him than with most of my normal crushes. And yes i am a converter to, i keep going on and on about him too my friends, i think i've worried them with my scariness, hehe xx

look and not touch meaning you cant take them home and there not urs or go out on a normal date

i think that what makes us obsessed is that we want more than anything to be different and remeberable(did i spell that right??) when we meet them so they wont forget us

i think thats what makes us crazy :lol::D anyway

Edited by English_Rose

I just NEED another of Dom's hugs!! They are SO good!! Since we are the same size it was like two magnets clicking into place......... hmmmmmmm!!!!! (and since it was at the screening there was no awful table between us....) He has very strong arms and a soft warm back... and a nice whisper voice (he only whispered "thanks" but that's enough!!). SO a Dom hug can and will make your day I can guarantee it!!!

He is one of the best hug givers I've known!!

And I hugged Billy Boyd too!!

teeheehee!!

:firedevil::lol:;)