Photo Ops schedule for C12

showmasters

I was wondering...

If I wanted to buy a ticket for a photo session with Helen Slater on Sunday, would I be able to buy it on the Saturday?

And if so, does anyone have any idea where the photo sessions will take place and where the ticket booth would be?

Many Thanks,

Amy

Yes, photo sessions are on sale during the whole week end. So no problem buying a ticket for a Sunday photo session on Saturday or on Friday. :D

The photo session area was in one of the aisles next to John Lewis - at the Costa side at C10 and at the Next side at C11. There will be signs though.

Remaining tickets are sold at the organisers booth.

Ok cool.

Thankyou very much for replying so quickly.

I can't wait :pyth:

As I can not actually come until Sunday, is there anyway of reserving a ticket or is it just first come first serve?

Sorry about all the questions - it's my first time doing photoshoots.

I was wondering if the times are now going to change for the photoshoots on Sunday because Greg has cancelled.

I just wanted to make sure, so that I make sure I am there on time.

Many thanks.

There'll be huge signs with the times at the Organisers Booth and at the photo session area which will be updated. So don't worry, you won't miss a photo shoot. :D

Personally I think hey'll use the time alocated for Greg's photos as a bit of an "extended break" on case another session overruns a bit. But you never know.

Autograph Price List

^ Check the Autograph Price List topic - basically, the Photo Shoots are the same price as the autographs for each guest i.e. a £15 autograph will mean a £15 photo shoot.

It's per person, and they don't include autographs.

2 people = 2 charges = 2 prints.

ok thats what i read on the faq's bit tierd but now upset £15 per person thats bad for example my wife and i would like a shot with some of the guests but do not want or need 2 pictures we are a couple so why would i pay twice for the same photo? seems a bit odd.

:YAHOO:

Autograph Price List

^ Check the Autograph Price List topic - basically, the Photo Shoots are the same price as the autographs for each guest i.e. a £15 autograph will mean a £15 photo shoot.

It's per person, and they don't include autographs.

2 people = 2 charges = 2 prints.

ok thats what i read on the faq's bit tierd but now upset £15 per person thats bad for example my wife and i would like a shot with some of the guests but do not want or need 2 pictures we are a couple so why would i pay twice for the same photo? seems a bit odd.

:cylon:

go have a look in the previous LFCC section there is a thread explaining the reasons why this occurs

Personally I think hey'll use the time alocated for Greg's photos as a bit of an "extended break" on case another session overruns a bit. But you never know.

Or maybe there is now some time available to slip in a clare higgins shoot. After all, showmasters wrote 'photo op coming soon' beside her name on the guest days page a few weeks back :YAHOO:

There'll be huge signs with the times at the Organisers Booth and at the photo session area which will be updated. So don't worry, you won't miss a photo shoot. :hathor:

Ok. Thankyou for all your help :D

I won't worry as much now :borg:

Can't wait!

Hey, this'll be my first Collectormania and I just have a quick question about pics.

Someone mentioned earlier about no posed photos with those who have a photo session. I could only afford one photo session ticket. What are the chances of a pic with George Romero at the table if I get down there early?

• Showmasters Admin

Hey, this'll be my first Collectormania and I just have a quick question about pics.

Someone mentioned earlier about no posed photos with those who have a photo session. I could only afford one photo session ticket. What are the chances of a pic with George Romero at the table if I get down there early?

There is no blanket "no posed photos" with those who are having a photo shoot. It is very much up to the guest or if they are VERY busy. Having worked with George before in America I'm 99% sure you will find he is more than willing to have his picture taken with you at side signing table. George is a very fan friendly guy.

Edited by Too Tall

Sometimes it depends if the guest will/wont allow them or how busy they are on the day, doesn't always mean if there having a photo with session that they won't be allowing photos at the table, just don't always expect it.

Try reading this topic in Too Talls F&Q thread, it might better answer your question?

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....st&p=973042

<_<

LLAP :o

Edited by zebredy

I have read the entire FAQ a couple of weeks ago, thank you. I still like to ask a few direct questions now and again.

It's worthwhile to read the info and ask those with experience too. Like I have the FAQ info and now I have some nice advice from Too Tall.