WWE Tour Signings

DavidB

Depends on what the security are like. It's hard to tell - most are very strict whenever I've been to one here, even if the people appearing tend to be ok with anything.

As long as people turn up with something 'official' as a backup, it should be ok.

True. It's always a matter of what they are promoting as well. If they're at Woolworth's and such they mainly aim to sell the DVDs of course. In the US, it was mainly those "pre RAW" signings and such. They're not that strict there. Or maybe the security wanted a break from all those stupid autograph mats they were handing out. B)

:chair:

i get to see Jeff hardy cant wait met matt wonder if Jeffs as cuddley as him lol :chair:

No pawing the guests Lisa!!

i shall do thank you :chair:

What would Trips and HBK say...? They would be heartbroken :chair:

I know thats slighty worryin i wouldent want to upset them have to give them more then cuddles to cheer em up :chair::chair::chair:

Candice was signing in sheffield and i only just found out now! MCLOVIN WHY!!!!??

did any1 go?? i can't imagine there were that many there hardly anyone was there for the flair signing a couple of years ago.

i would have loved to have gone, for her mainly but Jeff is wicked to.. cant justify a day off work and a 3 hour drive to sheffield tho. shame

i went yesterday to see jeff and candice. they ran out of wristbands so it hit the 500 mark.

It was all over so quickly, candice didnt look up at me and Jeff asked me how i was and shook my hand then a bouncer lady moved me on. It lasted about 6 seconds, but i cant complain it was a free signing and i touched Jeff. Had a dream last night that HBK and Flair were annouced by showmasters. I was rather upset when i woke to find it had all been a dream.......

i went yesterday to see jeff and candice. they ran out of wristbands so it hit the 500 mark.

It was all over so quickly, candice didnt look up at me and Jeff asked me how i was and shook my hand then a bouncer lady moved me on. It lasted about 6 seconds, but i cant complain it was a free signing and i touched Jeff. Had a dream last night that HBK and Flair were annouced by showmasters. I was rather upset when i woke to find it had all been a dream.......

A weird I have noticed at signings is that men always look at at the female species, and women always look at at the guys and little kids.

Candice...man that chickilita is fine!!

We went had a fantasic day they were both really nice people dead chatty and smiley, we met candice last year she loved the kids and jeff was lovley loved my figures its an old one of him matt and lita said it was kool to still see it about, he chatted to my boys fro ages about there haid as they coloured it all and gave them high fives think they were iin complate awe of them lol

The bouncers were knobs but we were about 20 from the front so we got them while they were fresh :hathor:

I don't think that the security guys were genuinely trying to be discourteous or annoying, they were just trying to get things to run as smoothly as possible, coz many, if not all the Superstars who did signings had to do a show the same night.

Anyway, I had an excellent day on Wednesday coz I got to meet these guys:

medeucedominocherrykx9.jpg

It was totally fun meeting Deuce, Domino & ;) Cherry :wub:. They were really into meeting everyone, even if it was only for a little bit, thanked everyone for coming, and best of all, they even commented on how much they liked my shirt of The Fonz :lol:

Edited by Los Conquistadores