ORLANDO AND KARL FOR C5

LilElfGirl

i'd love to meet orlando. i really would. but can u imagine the chaos!! it would be unbearable!! remeber all the complaints about elijahs queue!!?? unless showmasters can think of a way to calm it down it would be totally crazy!! but then.. i'll still be there!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, most of the lotr ppl asked to come! cos billy and the others gave such a good report that they'd like 2 meet us 2! :headscratch:

kirsty xx

Yay! Thank heavens C3 wasn't as manic, else we wouldn't have had such a great C4. Which might have inspired people to come to C5 ... hmmm.

Meaningless point there, but oh well.

Wouldn't it be great if we somehow managed to get all the actors to Collectormania at some point? Even years down the line - that would rock my world.

~fadagaski~

i heard on the grapevine that Orlando Bloom has asked sm if he can come to C5...asked!!!!

OMG... you are not SERIOUS?!?! OMG...! I hope the grapevine is right! I love that word... grapevine! I wonder who invented it... I often wonder that... who invented words. Like who ever thought of using "cool" as something meaning "good"?

Yay! Thank heavens C3 wasn't as manic, else we wouldn't have had such a great C4. Which might have inspired people to come to C5 ... hmmm.

Meaningless point there, but oh well.

Wouldn't it be great if we somehow managed to get all the actors to Collectormania at some point? Even years down the line - that would rock my world.

Wow... SM have sure done a good job with CM! Lets just hope the good vibes continue...!

i hate to break this guys!! but how many of those unsual names do you think were given at birth.

actors have a habit of creating elaborate stage names for themselves...personally i don't blame them

imagine if you were born with a common name say....thomas brown

wouldn't you try and spice it up to try and make people interested in you??

i certainly would!!

OKAY guys you have a mission I think this thread is more popular than Ptenbobs so we gotta prove this theory just keep posting but it has to be related to Both Orlando and or Karl are ya with me

Oh and the only reason Ptenbobs thread is ahead of mine is cause he posted a whole page himself just to be in Front how sad

come on guys and girls help me on this one okay holla if ya with me

Lilelfgirlxx

I wish he wouldnt spam that thread....Lol!

Too right he's only doing it cause he wants to win but he wont you know i know that when everyone sees my reasons they will post here and maybe even in there but it has to be kept on topic otherwise it cant count the words Orlando or Karl have to be in the text somewhere or it aint fair lol like I've ever been fair LMAO

Lilelfgirlxx

i hate to break this guys!! but how many of those unsual names do you think were given at birth.

actors have a habit of creating elaborate stage names for themselves...personally i don't blame them

imagine if you were born with a common name say....thomas brown

wouldn't you try and spice it up to try and make people interested in you??

i certainly would!!

And you know why they do that? Because they aren't ALLOWED to have a name thats the same to someone already in the business! My Dad was telling us all about it. But I think Orlando is his real name - I saw it in an interview!

Yup yup! Since when did Lyz and Hannah invite themselves along anyways?! Everyone will want to become our friends if he does go to C5...

Do me a favour? Email me? I need someone to talk to...its so boring here! Ive just stuffed my face with a sausage sandwich though, on the plus side.

Yup yup! Since when did Lyz and Hannah invite themselves along anyways?! Everyone will want to become our friends if he does go to C5...

Do me a favour? Email me? I need someone to talk to...its so boring here! Ive just stuffed my face with a sausage sandwich though, on the plus side.

OMG... how weird is that!!?!?!?

I just emailed you and then I came here and you asked me to email you.. OMG... how weird is that?!?!?!!?!?!?

Yeah - since when did Lyz and Hannah - and Claire for that matter invite themselves! If we don't end up staying in the travel lodge and go in the caravan - they won't be able to come anyway! We wont have enough room for ALL of us - and I wouldn't be able to chose between them! Well possibly I could but that would be mean!