Who is coming ?

Hi!

I just registered to say that I'm coming too! :P

Well I just bought my Gold ticket but I really hope that my new boss will agree to free me for the weekend, otherwise I am afraid that I'll get sick by chance at that moment :poki:

I should make the trip with Lyly, I'm so excited and happy to go to the convention, to have this Lost moment, and as much happy to meet 'International Skaters' :poki:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant wait till lockdown now!

hehe

and to meet all you amazing forum pps

i think we should create a thread in LF (i guess more people know this forum^^) to see who is coming :YAHOO:

I started one there a while ago but it just sunk down with no replies.

oh i didn't see it :P

maybe i could ask to dark to make a post about it ^^

Yes! Get Dark to post.

More tickets sold = More people attending = Bigger and more guests!

do you think we could ask to terry and jorge on the fuse ?

yes myl together :YAHOO::YAHOO: BIG meeting, BIG LOST moment (before our trip in hawaii :YAHOO: )

the money hasn't been taken from my account yet, i just checked...

?

Give it time, the tickets have not even been on sale for an hour yet, it'll probably take a few days.

Jola is processing all orders manually.

The tickets are reserved in the shop when you place the order, and their number is deducted from the number available.

So you really don't have to worry yet. Most people here seem to be going for the Gold Pass, so even with 11 tickets you should easily be within the first 100. :dance:

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! :YAHOO: I just got done buying my ticket and i'm totally going!!!!!!! YAY!! i'm so excited! and i'm never this excited EVER!! OMG!! HAHAHA! :YAHOO:

(Sorry that was the crazy excited little fan talking)

So, anyways i hope to see you all there!!! :D:dance:

Edited by Charliefan90

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! I just got done buying my ticket and i'm totally going!!!!!!! YAY!! i'm so excited! and i'm never this excited EVER!! OMG!! HAHAHA!

that's so great did you get your room sorted as well, look forward to seeing you

and to all the skaters :YAHOO:

:wub: never relised that americans would be coming too

:poki:;) the dedication of lost fans are AMAZING :blink:

I know.. I'm crazy excited about going.

How many from the US are going? Anyone from NYC?

Bella

I'm not from NYC but i'm from america. And i'm going to this awsome event! :dance:

Are you going for all 3 days? I'm leaving from here on Wednesday night to get there on Thursday morning. I'm making a mini vacation out of it. I'm leaving the convention on Sunday to go to Statford upon Avon.

B

Yeah, i think i'll be staying for the whole three days of the event. And then staying in a hotel for the of my stay in london its ganna be amazing. I never been to london before! :D

I'm going to bug my cousin who lives in London to come to the Park Inn and pick me up - and hopefully see a little of London too. My husband's best friend lives there as well. It should be a good time. Except that it's such a long way off... ::waiting for April to arrive::

B

Yeah, i think i'll be staying for the whole three days of the event. And then staying in a hotel for the of my stay in london its ganna be amazing. I never been to london before! :unsure:

I'm going to bug my cousin who lives in London to come to the Park Inn and pick me up - and hopefully see a little of London too. My husband's best friend lives there as well. It should be a good time. Except that it's such a long way off... ::waiting for April to arrive::

B

Yeah, it sounds awsome but i have to save up enough money to stay ten days. But if not ten days then maybe five or six i'm not sure yet or not. I don't think i'm ganna get enough money for ten days though so i'm suck right now. But i'm sure i'll figure it out at one time or another lol. But one thing i need to get my passport first thing then work my way to the hotel then the plane tickets then i should be good. Oh so much stuff to do and so little time! LOL B)