Attendee pics

Morden

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I know I am a little late to the game, but I figure... better late than never!

The pictures here are SO damn awesome XD. Sadly, I've never been to an official fandom Convention before (the closest would be a Lord of the Rings set exhibit in Toronto a few years ago), so I don't have any professional pictures to show off.

Anywho! Here I am, unfortunately ;).

I'm Emily, for any future reference! I'm 20 (turning 21, actually, on the very Friday OF this event!) I'm coming from Ontario, Canada for the convention.

n5112788711834568994uh9.jpg

From Christmas with my cousins; I'm far left on the couch XD.

iemmy095ol3.jpg

I rarely take pictures of myself, so this one is a bit older from last, last summer. I generally still look the same, though.

Can't wait to hopefully spot some of you guys there!

i might print of pics and try and match you all to your photos over the weekend, kind of like a giant eyespy.....

HAHAHA! That sounds like fun ;). Walk around the rooms matching up people as you go... "YOU, I VAGUELY RECALL YOUR FACE! YOU MUST BE... *flips through fifty sheets of pictures*"

I unobtrusively updated mine. ^^ Not terribly new, though. =P

I really like your hair in that pic :huh:

i might print of pics and try and match you all to your photos over the weekend, kind of like a giant eyespy.....

hahahaha that would take a while XD I have tried to memorize Alexius and your pics, so i might be able to recognise you *or not since my memory is like that of a goldfish* my pic isnt so good, since i straightened my hair for that event, but my hair is naturally curly, so at registration, my hair will be all curly, but then once i come back from the hairdressers to go the opening ceremony, it will be short, a completely different colour and straight XD

And as you find each of us you ask for an auto so you know who you haven´t met yet and at the same time get another nice souvenir from Eclipse :lol:

LMAO

Totally a good idea, though it would be ridiculous trying to flip through 50 bits of paper (oh why oh why did I just get the thought that we should all sign our photos at registration? LOL Bad bad thought)

I, too, have a memory like a goldfish :D I think I could only link AT BEST 3 ppl to their pics (who I didn't already know)

my partner has a printing business i should get him to knock up a few tee's with..

"im from shomastersonline.com. if you dont remember me my name is .................... (fill it in)"

could hand them out at at registration lmao

my partner has a printing business i should get him to knock up a few tee's with..

"im from shomastersonline.com. if you dont remember me my name is .................... (fill it in)"

could hand them out at at registration lmao

Love the idea !

God, I'm really useless at noticing people I recognise (or I'm in a world of my own), so if I don't recognise someone you'll just have to come over and say hi. I'll ask Ana if I can post her photo up too - you're more likely to notice her as she has cool clothes and pretty blonde hair.

Hmm. Here's a couple of my most recent pics, so I'll look more like these but with red in my hair. (I'll probably even wear something like in the first photo for during the day - smart/casual).

la3099914f089e6fde4ae51ik5.jpg

l1e4e3597a34e40e4d9f87bfj2.jpg