Thank you from Pit Boss Julie

jedijules

Thanks to all the crew who worked the photo sessions with me over the weekend.

Wow wasn’t it busy!! You guys did such a fanstastic job with managing the queues, bag control, photo distribution and answering queries.

My thanks too, to Malcolm as always it’s a pleasure to work with you and Danielle, great to meet you and I hope the event was a great experience for you.

To those who I didn’t get to crew with this time and my fellow Pit Bosses thanks for supporting the photo session crew. What more can I say SM crew rock!!!

To Showmasters towers thanks for such an awesome show, without you guys we wouldn’t have so much fun.

Off now to sleep for a week!!!!!

See you all at the next one.

Julie

Like jola, i wanted to thank you for helping me on the saturday. Im sorry that i pulled you away from your area for a while, i know how busy the photo area gets. But i wanted to say thank you for everything you did for me on the saturday regarding my sister

Melissa

Thanks for putting me with Malcolm for the day Julie. I'd not done photoshoots before but it was possibly the best job I've ever done! Getting to watch the hotness that is Hayden, Milo and Adrian during their photoshoots was brilliant :D:thumbup:

Hey Julie, Just wanted to say thanks so much for being a great pit boss. I had a fantastic time working with you on Sunday even though it was insanely busy. Hope I get picked to do photo shoots again cause I loved every minute of it...even if I no longer have a voice after all the shouting and the constant repeating of "No queuing for Milo and Adrians queue until after 2.45!" but it was great and I've never had so much fun crewing as I did on Sunday even if you, me and hannah did become a little emotional by the afternoon! Hope I get the chance to work with you again at another con :(

Ellie xxx