Voyager's Bob & Ethan - 'House Call'

sagart

Bob & Ethan did a one act play at a Trek Con last year based on the Doctor using subspace tech to visit Neelix on his home planet - it's hilarious.

Any chance of getting them to do it at the show, maybe in the place where the talks have/will take place?

It'd be great for Saturday night, especially if there's gonna be a party.

Edited by sagart

Bob & Ethan did a one act play at a Trek Con last year based on the Doctor using subspace tech to visit Neelix on his home planet - it's hilarious.

Any chance of getting them to do it at the show, maybe in the place where the talks have/will take place?

I think this would be better for a talk rather than at the party!

Well, if they did a talk together it would be perfect as it only lasts about 15mins. It was such a kick seeing them 'in character'. Maybe Ethan could do some of his stand up at the party and Bob could give us some of his Trek parody songs.

Well, if they did a talk together it would be perfect as it only lasts about 15mins. It was such a kick seeing them 'in character'. Maybe Ethan could do some of his stand up at the party and Bob could give us some of his Trek parody songs.

May not be to eveyone's taste which is why I think anything like that would be better restricted to a performance during a talk where people who are actually interested can see it and it won't be boring for the rest of the attendees. I don't think I'd want to see something like that at the party. Just my personal opinion.

Well, it's only a suggestion. I'm sure SM will know the best thing to do if they can put it on.

Personally, I would prefer it at a talk as well. I don't want to be trying to hear them over the clatter from the bar.

I think it would make an interesting addition to the party! we had that cool dude from Police Academy (sorry name escapes me :D) do quick standup at the C11 party and he was helarius (sp)! I've never seen the movies but it was funny! so, people, don't dismiss something just because it's Star Trek ;)

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

I think it would make an interesting addition to the party! we had that cool dude from Police Academy (sorry name escapes me :D) do quick standup at the C11 party and he was helarius (sp)! I've never seen the movies but it was funny! so, people, don't dismiss something just because it's Star Trek ;)

surfy sah xx

Micheal Winslow and it was hilarious ;)

I agree it could be fun at the party. If you're not interested then it's a good time for you to go to the bar whilst a large majority of the attendees are at the other end of the hall by the stage.

I think it would make an interesting addition to the party! we had that cool dude from Police Academy (sorry name escapes me :D) do quick standup at the C11 party and he was helarius (sp)! I've never seen the movies but it was funny! so, people, don't dismiss something just because it's Star Trek :poki:

surfy sah xx

Micheal Winslow and it was hilarious ;)

I agree it could be fun at the party. If you're not interested then it's a good time for you to go to the bar whilst a large majority of the attendees are at the other end of the hall by the stage.

And the band could be another good time to go to the bar........my goodness I may spend all night drinking at the bar at this rate! ;)