new london premiere talk

Lupinburg_2k

yer well ace :lol: this is my plan:well what i am doing to get there (although it will cost a bit) is catching a train on wedns afternoon, staying in a youth hostel on oxford steet (youth hostels are really cheap accomodation) getting up at 6 to wait outside, going back to the youth hostel and staying another nite, and then catching a train back home on the friday. in all it is gonna cos under £100 and i am hoping will be well worth it. i am taking the time off college (2 days total, naughty me!!) cos what is two days, i might aswell be ill. i am not trying to encourage anyone else to do this, but if you want any information i am addicted to organising stuff, and would love to help.

Lucy

My friends and I are planning on going. Not getting there until the afternoon though! I know some people that went to the Pirates of the Caribbean premiere and they waited outside from the early hours, they had a really good place to stand, then at about 5pm they were all moved away so the fences could be moved etc and they lost their space.

Im going too dont live too far away and it would be great to meet up with some of you lot. Yeah that did happen at POTC prem I was there and it happened to my group we all got seperated it was hell but it all worked out in the end and i got to meet Orlando and get a hug and a kiss from him so I cant really complain lol

Lilelfgirlxx

ooooh lucky girl!!! yer me and my friend and others will be there with bells on, so if anyone is scared of going into london on their own ( i know i was) you are more than extremely welcome to meet us and spend the time plaing "i spy" and alphabet games th pass the 12 hours i am gonna be waiting there!!

Lucy

At the moment I'm planning on going up, but only if I can find a REALLY cheap place to stay on the Thursday night for three people.

I REALLY hope I can because...it's THE LAST ONE, dommit!

i want to go and if my parent let me.... woud you lot who are going off the forum be able to save me a space if you get a really good space to stand at (along the red carpet) coz i wouldn't be able to get up there till about 4.30