Online Shop

Zarina

Got all my tickets today including my Michael Biehn Photo session? this will be refunded automatically right? Looking forward to September!

Yes the Michael Biehn refunds will be actioned very soon. Some tickets were already popped in the envelopes prior to his cancellation.

Once the refunds are actioned I'll put a post on here so you'll know.

Received my Torri Higginson Photo Shoot ticket this morning (woohoo!!) - just hoping my sister has received the Hayden Paniterre Photo Shoot ticket which she's bought me as an early birthday present too!! :thumbup:

Woooo! Got my tickets this morning! :) Got the sunday ticket and Hayden photo shoot! :thumbup: was worried that my purchase wouldnt go through because of it being my sisters card and she spends alot, but it did so im going to go on the saturday aswell to get Danny Dyers autograph for her!!

Thanks Jola!

Edited by CPFC1905

:lol: depends where I'm reading at the time as to how fast I reply!

As far as I'm aware, entry tickets don't sell out, so that's not something to worry about.

Ha Ha! :D Fast and funny, the perfect combo, though I won't linger too long on what you mean!! :D Thanks for the reassurance, kinda figured that was right but just wanted to hear it from yourself! Cheers mate!

P.S sorry about butting in on the 'Patrick stewart dedications...' thread, just couldn't help myself.

Edited by frankslittlemachine