Sala Baker...

Sorry have i totally missed something? or is Sala actually attending this event? So far i've only seen a picture advertised on that Medievil Total War gif floating around on the main LFCC page with Sala and Ray fighting.

Was there an announcement? or has my eyesight gone totally blind :hathor:

• Moderators

If he's not signing, and just doing that fighting thing, then they might not do an official announcement topic. There was a topic about it pinned, but now that's been removed as there's loads of other stuff.

If he's not signing, and just doing that fighting thing, then they might not do an official announcement topic. There was a topic about it pinned, but now that's been removed as there's loads of other stuff.

yeah would be good to know please :hathor:

does that mean if we see him walking about and nab him we can get a FREE auto?... :borg:

as i do need 2 of his for my posters :hathor:

• Showmasters Admin

Just out of complete curiousity, but who's fault was it that the original date for LFCC had to be put forward a week? And why did the EXACT same thing happen with GMex 3 (ie the date change)?

In both cases it is/was the venue.

At G-Mex they had double booked the venue and unfortunately the other event had already signed a contract when SM found out.

LFCC is a longer story that is not mine to repeat but basically, EC2 is apparently now closed the weekend 8th-9th due to a new ramp being built.