DIFFERENT PERSONAS!

Richie Rich

OK... i am in the middle of watching the Royal Rumble anthology i got the other week and seeing the old classics made me think on how much fun we could have trying to remember the names of wrestlers and the different characters they have been.

i.e., i have just watched the classic tag team, Demolition and seen Smash but later he became the Repo Man.

Another classic i have seen would be Isac Yankem, now Kane...

I know a few more, but i'll let you name em...

So come on guys, name as many as you can and tell me of some i didn't know about. :D

Have fun!

OK... i am in the middle of watching the Royal Rumble anthology i got the other week and seeing the old classics made me think on how much fun we could have trying to remember the names of wrestlers and the different characters they have been.

i.e., i have just watched the classic tag team, Demolition and seen Smash but later he became the Repo Man.

So come on guys, name as many as you can and tell me of some i didn't know about. :D

Have fun!

THAT NOT A BAD IDEA.....HMMMMMMM. I'VE GOT ONE AND I DON'T THINK YOU'LL GET THIS BUT HERE GOES............WHO IS JAMAL FROM "THE 3 MINUTE WARNING" NOW CALLED

Edited by monkeyking

Have fun!

THAT NOT A BAD IDEA.....HMMMMMMM. I'VE GOT ONE AND I DON'T THINK YOU'LL GET THIS BUT HERE GOES............WHO IS JAMAL FROM "THE 3 MINUTE WARNING" NOW CALLED

Umaga. :D

OK... who knows this one? Was: Papa Shango... Then became: ???

OK... who knows this one? Was: Papa Shango... Then became: ???

The Godfather.

EDIT: I remembered: he also was Kama in Nation of Domination, and then The Goodfather in "Right to censor".

More personas:

Razor Ramon - Scott Hall

Scott Steiner - Big Poppa Pump

Konnan - Max Moon - K-Dawg

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas - Dean Douglas

Edited by Queen_Sindel

CHAVO

KERWIN WHITE

CHAVO again

then mable

NOW BIG V

THEN SCOTTY FLAMINGO

NOW RAVEN

THEN DIESEL

NOW KEV NASH

scotty flamingo was Jonny Polo before he became Raven...

kevin nash was also Oz in very old school WCW

Kane before issac yankem was fake diesel...

CHAVO

KERWIN WHITE

CHAVO again

then mable

NOW BIG V

THEN SCOTTY FLAMINGO

NOW RAVEN

THEN DIESEL

NOW KEV NASH

Kevin Nash started out as Kevin Nash before having various incarnations that eventually lead to Diesel. The final chapter was the return to him using his own name. The same goes for Scotty Flamingo who did not start out as that. Mable became Viscera befoe Big Daddy V.

Name Hulk Hogan's first persona

I was watching a "Before They Were Superstars" tape last night.

Kane was once called Unabomb or something like that.

Jeff Hardy wore a mask and wrestled as Willo The Wisp.

I collect WEW dvds and one of my favourites is Alexis Laree who i have met a few times, i`m sure you all know her real name which she now uses in the wwe.

:smile: RICHIE RICH YOU ARE CORRECT IT WAS UMAGA NOW

.WHO (AND THIS SEEMS OBVIOUS)IS ROBBIE V NOW CALLED :thumbdown:

RVD? :dance:

RICHIE RICH YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU AND THIS IS A DIFFICULT ONE FOR YOU

WHO WAS FORMALLY KNOWN AS THE CHRISTMAS CREATURE WAAAAAAAY BEFORE HE MOVED TO THE WWE :dance:

I was watching a "Before They Were Superstars" tape last night.

Kane was once called Unabomb or something like that.

Jeff Hardy wore a mask and wrestled as Willo The Wisp.

I collect WEW dvds and one of my favourites is Alexis Laree who i have met a few times, i`m sure you all know her real name which she now uses in the wwe.

Alexis is now known as Mickie James :)

:smile: RICHIE RICH YOU ARE CORRECT IT WAS UMAGA NOW

.WHO (AND THIS SEEMS OBVIOUS)IS ROBBIE V NOW CALLED :P

RVD? :D

RICHIE RICH YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU AND THIS IS A DIFFICULT ONE FOR YOU

WHO WAS FORMALLY KNOWN AS THE CHRISTMAS CREATURE WAAAAAAAY BEFORE HE MOVED TO THE WWE :P

Please can you do us a favour Monkeyking... and turn off your CAPS lock? It's generally considered poor netiquette and some people may think that you are trying to shout your point.

;) RICHIE RICH YOU ARE CORRECT IT WAS UMAGA NOW

.WHO (AND THIS SEEMS OBVIOUS)IS ROBBIE V NOW CALLED :poki:

WHO WAS FORMALLY KNOWN AS THE CHRISTMAS CREATURE WAAAAAAAY BEFORE HE MOVED TO THE WWE :huh:

Kane? :D

:thumbup: RICHIE RICH YOU ARE CORRECT IT WAS UMAGA NOW

.WHO (AND THIS SEEMS OBVIOUS)IS ROBBIE V NOW CALLED :poki:

WHO WAS FORMALLY KNOWN AS THE CHRISTMAS CREATURE WAAAAAAAY BEFORE HE MOVED TO THE WWE :huh:

Kane? :D

richie rich you are absolutely correct ive got another one who was formaly known as the 123 kid

IT WAS MEANT FOR RICHIE RICH BUT X-PAC IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

HERES ANOTHER ONE. JAMES MITCHELL IS BRINGING A NEW MONSTER TO TNA CALLED JUDUS MASIAS.

BUT WHO WAS HE ORIGINALLY CALLED ;)

Monkey King, any chance of you typing in lower case letters as it gives me a headache to read your posts. My eyes are bad enough as they are...

IT WAS MEANT FOR RICHIE RICH BUT X-PAC IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

HERES ANOTHER ONE. JAMES MITCHELL IS BRINGING A NEW MONSTER TO TNA CALLED JUDUS MASIAS.

BUT WHO WAS HE ORIGINALLY CALLED :YAHOO:

Monkey King, any chance of you typing in lower case letters as it gives me a headache to read your posts. My eyes are bad enough as they are...

um.........................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARKHAM

Monkeyking..

Typing in capitals is, in the world of message boards and indeed pretty much everywhere else, considered shouting. I believe you have been asked before (and politely) to reduce your writing to lowercase.

It IS a pain to see you type in block all the time as Arkham has mentioned, it causes a hell of a lot of problems with peoples eyesight and like Arkham I find it annoying.

So i will again, ask politely, Will you please start typing in lowercase from now on.