DIFFERENT PERSONAS!

Richie Rich

Monkeyking..

Typing in capitals is, in the world of message boards and indeed pretty much everywhere else, considered shouting. I believe you have been asked before (and politely) to reduce your writing to lowercase.

It IS a pain to see you type in block all the time as Arkham has mentioned, it causes a hell of a lot of problems with peoples eyesight and like Arkham I find it annoying.

So i will again, ask politely, Will you please start typing in lowercase from now on.

just like i said with davidB i'm only kidding i can't help it if i'm exited as i was then at my first collectormania event at the g-mex last year. and i'm sure any other people would feel the same if you were to see and meet leatherface, freddy kruger, jason voorhee, gerry anderson, the cast of thunderbirds, colin baker and kate o mera. i'm also buzzed because i only logged on this forum in may or june and that i can make my own guest suggestions. c'mon its not exactly a crime is it :WINCE:

so anyway who is now known as JUDUS MASAIAS in tna

can you guess?

or would writing in block capitals seriously annoy some people

Edited by monkeyking

• 3 weeks later...

The replacement for James Mithchell is scheduled to be someone from the independent scene who is a former champion. Expect him to cost Abyss the title at No Surrender.

Its something Banderas... i forget his name but he was the champ of Wrestling Society X on MTV before it was pulled from tv