Photo Shoots Now Available in the Online Shop

Hi there,

Photo shoots are now available in the online store. Click here Musicmania Online Store to purchase your professional photo sessions! :dance:

We have the following sessions available :

SATURDAY :

12noon - Celena Cherry - £10

12.25 - Dane Bowers - £10

12.50 - Bradley McIntosh - £10

1.15 - Howard Jones - £10

1.40 - 911 £15

2.10 - Ian 'H' Watkins - £15

2.30 - The Cheeky Girls - £15

3pm - 5ive (All 3 members) - £20

3pm - Ritchie Neville - £10

3pm - J Brown - £10

3pm - Scott Robinson - £10

3.40 - Lisa Scott-Lee - £15

SUNDAY :

12noon - Howard Jones - £10

12.25 - Lisa Scott-Lee - £15

12.50 - Ian 'H' Watkins - £15

1.20 - 5ive (All 3 members) - £20

1.20 - Ritchie Neville - £10

1.20 - J Brown - £10

1.20 - Scott Robinson - £10

2pm - Blaze Bayley - £10

Stupid question probably (ive just signed up to this). I want to buy a photo shoot, but can someone take a picture on my own camera aswell? And whilst having a picture, can you get autographs? Any info before I pay for the shoot would be brilliant :D Ta

• Moderators

You can only get autographs at the signing tables, and you have to pay for them.

You may be able to get a photo on your own camera while you meet them in the signing area - but do check first in case there are 'no photo' signs around, as not all guests do it. It can depend on business etc, so just ask the guest :o

• Showmasters Admin

I want to buy a photo shoot, but can someone take a picture on my own camera aswell?

No cameras are allowed in to the photo shoot area. There shouldn't be any issues with you having your photo taken with the guest at their signing table though.

And whilst having a picture, can you get autographs?

There are no autographs at the photo shoots, you will need to see the guest at their signing table to get autographs and this will be a seperate fee per autograph.

Ok thanx for the info. Ive never been to anything like this before, how long roughly do you have to wait to have the picture taken? Ive booked a photoshoot with two of the 5ive members but completley forgot I have a party to get to that evening! Obviously dont want to miss out on this fab opportunity!! An hour wud be fine but if its more I think i'd have to leave it. Help please :P

The lines for getting your picture taken won't be that long, you'll have to wait nowhere near an hour to actually get the picture taken.

I'm not sure if this is enough time for getting the pictures back from developing though. But if you leave your address, the photo will be sent to you. :P