'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my best friend met the guys a couple of minutes ago on munich airport...

they were very nice signed all his stuff, he was takin pictures with all of em...

Adrian lost his luggage ^^

and Hayden is missing some package and was kinda pissed at the end...

they are drivin in a huge bus it's like they are on tour haha

GMTV starts at 7am and end like 8:30 then Entertainment today is on Fridays till 9:25, they mostly have guests on from 8:30 + I think, why are the BBC not having them on there show since its on BBC2?

This Morning starts at 10:30 ends 12:30.

I repeat - everyone needing information, send an e-mail to the NBC (I suggest the e-mail adresses mentioned at the top and at the end of this press release) and the BBC, and any other place you might feel helpful. Add some fuel to the fire, let them know we really need to know this stuff. The more people contact them, the more likely they are to release information. Don't just sit back and wait for others to do it for you, be pro-active! :coolthumb:

Well Friday seems to be the day for TV appearnaces and press events (london eye)

I'm getting so worried that i'm going to miss out. I can do the tour on Thursday/friday but saturday/sunday i need to be at LFCC.

I'm at the panic stages now. Surely there'll be a signing somwhere? I don't careif i end up going on my own now. I HAVE to get Milo's and Adrian's auto :coolthumb:

Do we have any info on merchandise? Did they have any available at the other cities? No point going to a signing if there's nothing to get signed

So far on the European leg of the tour they are only doing one signing and thats in Paris. There's nothing to say that they will be doing a signing in London sadly - if they have tv and radio lined up as well as a press event (plus Hayden and Jack signing on the Sunday which whilst it may not be part of the official tour is still great publicity) they might not schedule in a separate "fan event".

I think it's the fact that they're here for four days and have two empty days that's throwing people. The only thing they're doing is some press appearances on Friday morning so far.

Surely they must be doing SOMETHING on Saturday. Hayden had to cancel her Saturday appearance at LFCC...

Edited by Psychosis

• Moderators

So do I stalk Jack at GMTV ... or Milo at This Morning .. or Hayden at Radio 1 .. or walk around London randomly shouting 'ADRIANNNNN!' :YAHOO:

You KNOW the answer to this ...... don't upset me :dance:

:dance: I know I don't have a choice really! I've got my photos ready to print :dance:

Right, ive been doing signing events and such for years now, but dont think ive ever really done a signing of this kind if thing IF they have one.

Just wondering, IF they do do a signing, would they have stuff to get done, or would we have to provide our own? Yes I know no-one will know, but generally what happens? When ive been to book or cd signings, we've usually had to buy the book/cd first THEN got something signed, but they've been for specific things.

With this just being a promo event and the dvd not actually being out r2, wondering if they'll have anything to to sign as would be a bit miffed to come across a signing and not have anything to get done!

• Moderators

As it can't be tied to a DVD release etc, they will likely just have promo shots there if they do have a signing. But there's no harm printing out a couple of shots yourself if you can, you might prefer them?

Found a couple of 8x10s of adrien and milo in forbidden planet here last week, but they only had the one of each, at £3.99 each, and my heroes obsessed friend wants/wanted them so thought id let him get them and id try and find something else..Then remembered lfcc doesnt start till sat, and I was going to try going to whatever on the friday lol

Wonder how quick I could get something off ebay, bearing in mind its bank holiday!

If you can find hi-res images, then you can send them to Bonusprint via their site and they'll print them and send them to you and you should have them in time. They only take a couple of days in my experience. I wouldn't trust anything bought on ebay to get to you on time.

If you can't find hi-res images leave me a message here of what you'd like and I'll post some to here (or the picture thread in the Eclipse bit of the forum) for you to grab.

Edited by jael001

That's a point. I don't anything to get signed let alone attending a signing if there is one.

I want an official poster signed which HMV are meant to be selling soon but i don't see it happening within the next few days.

Best senerio is a store signing with official posters to purchase and signed for free

Edited by Mr Bennet

• Moderators

Well I've printed out:

1 Nathan/Adrian joint photo.

1 Peter promo photo.

1 Adrian promo photo.

1 Claire promo photo.

1 Mr Bennet episode promo photo.

1 cast shot.

I'm planning for most possibilities ^_^ .. can't do any more or I'll run out of ink :lol: