Latest Guest Announcement Steve Speirs

Great news. Another one for my Episode 1 poster. Thanks for that Showmasters. Keep 'em coming

This looks like it could be the begining of the "15 new guests" from Star Wars planned for this event as announced by Jason!

Edited by Doc Bones

Great news. Another one for my Episode 1 poster. Thanks for that Showmasters. Keep 'em coming

This looks like it could be the begining of the "15 new guests" from Star Wars planned for this event as announced by Jason!

Theres nothing great about Episode 1 ;)

Was he the guy that played the annoying character in Extras, the one who insisted Ricky Gervais' character took him out for a meal in exchange for a line in a film? Hope so because he was quite funny in that one

yes that was him he did do an autographica a few years ago as we sat and had a beer with him a real nice chap and great to see him do another signing

Was he the guy that played the annoying character in Extras, the one who insisted Ricky Gervais' character took him out for a meal in exchange for a line in a film? Hope so because he was quite funny in that one

yes that was him he did do an autographica a few years ago as we sat and had a beer with him a real nice chap and great to see him do another signing

Was he sat next to Brian Blessed at Autogrpahica, I wondered when I saw the episode of extras if that was him. He seemed like a nice guy but I guess most people are going to be in the background a bit when Blesseds on form!

Can't place him in Dr Who - who was Strickland ?

He was the Slitheen who took over the Chief Constable's body, I believe

.... who Mickey later vinegared to death ?

I think so.

It's terrible when the mind goes and you can't remember a couple of years ago. :YAHOO: