Latest Guest Announcement - Kyran Bracken MBE

I am very pleased to announce that Kyran Bracken MBE will be joining us for Sportsmania!

Kyran was part of the squad that won the 2003 Rugby World Cup, and recently became even more famous for winning TV's Dancing On Ice!!!

We are delighted that Kyran will be with us at Sportsmania! :lol:

_1827006_bracken150.jpg

I'm going to be on holiday and I am seriously gutted I am missing Kyran! I've been a fan of his since 1991 when he played against the All Blacks! I've met Ben Cohen, Matt Dawson and Steve Thomson on a number of occassions but have always missed Kyran! I'm obv destined to never meet him! :hathor:

• 2 weeks later...

I met him a few weeks ago when the Dancing on ice tour was in Nottingham. He was a nice bloke who was very quietly spoken. He`s not as tall as me which surprised me, i`m only six foot two and i thought he was about six foot five.

He's a scrum half (or he was), traditionally about the shortest bloke on a rugby team. I think he's about 5 foot 11, which is about as tall a scrum half as I've ever seen. (Mind you he also seems atypical in that most scrum halves are pretty yappy guys!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...