BIG new guest announcement on Thursday...

showmasters

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: To say I am very disappointed would be a major understatement.was expecting more than 1 anyway

dont forget this isnt happening till much later on this year, there's plenty of time for them to get more 'big' guests.

personally I'm thrilled with the announcement, Bill Nighy is a legend and awesome to meet, very funny and friendly, he'll be a great guest.

:thumbup: To say I am very disappointed would be a major understatement.was expecting more than 1 anyway

dont forget this isnt happening till much later on this year, there's plenty of time for them to get more 'big' guests.

personally I'm thrilled with the announcement, Bill Nighy is a legend and awesome to meet, very funny and friendly, he'll be a great guest.

I'm thrilled to the limit too - I'm whooped with delight that Bill is appearing and I hope to god if he's reading this he'll realise that some of us actually really to want to meet him lol :-)

Lisa. x

if its topical, how about someone from Pirates of the Caribbean.. New film due for release in May.
i'm a bit underwhelmed by the announcement. With all the build up, thought it would be a bigger name.
Eh?! But you suggested POTC and that's what you got; the main villian of parts 2 and 3 of the trilogy. There's only 4 actors bigger than Nighy in the series but let's be honest, even you would have been shocked if SM got them. :D

we were just hoping for Went or Dom
I wouldnt consider them big or fanfare worthy cos I don't even know who you mean. If you mean Monaghan, that hobbit guy from Lost then he's attended before and not Brit star in tha same league as Nighy. Who's Went? :D Edited by nicky

if its topical, how about someone from Pirates of the Caribbean.. New film due for release in May.
i'm a bit underwhelmed by the announcement. With all the build up, thought it would be a bigger name.
Eh?! But you suggested POTC and that's what you got; the main villian of parts 2 and 3 of the trilogy. There's only 4 actors bigger than Nighy in the series but let's be honest, even you would have been shocked if SM got them.;)

nicky , i think you misunderstood my original post. POTC wasn't a suggestion but just a guess as to the topical clue.

i would be amazed if SM got any of the lead stars.

i was just expecting a more high profile name generally.

i'm sure many people wil be very pleased with the announcement, horses for courses, as with any guest.

i would be amazed if SM got any of the lead stars.

Erm, maybe my defintion is off, but they did get the main bad guy in the second movie. That is covered by my definition of "any of the lead stars.":dance:

my comment about lead stars was directed at nickys' definition of '4 bigger actors than Nighy' not my own definition.

the problem with any forum is that the meaning behind the words is sometimes lost in the choice of words used.