"Listen to this announcement"

fadagaski

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dom saying "We are watching you from above"

And Elijah ...yes - in a baby voice :) "This is Elijah Wood - we may be signing more autographs later and we may not ...please do not pay any attention to this announcement it is just the voices in your head"

I love you sweetums! You just made my day by telling me what on Earth they were saying. Thank you!

~fadagaski~

Dom saying  "We are watching you from above"

And Elijah ...yes - in a baby voice :)  "This is Elijah Wood - we may be signing more autographs later and we may not ...please do not pay any attention to this announcement it is just the voices in your head"

Oh yeah. Now I remember that's what they said. Those two are cute.

Was it on the monday, cos if it was on the sunday I didnt hear it. I so wish I was there on the monday! Was it a lot calmer and less busy?

Muchly. You could actually move around the stalls, and even around Elijah and Dominic it was less like a revolutionary uprising and more like an England vs. Turkey football match.

~fadagaski~

Good, that was fun! I thought Mickey Mouse was talking! I was standing near the entrance as well, and for a sec everyone fell silent... We were all waiting for them to come in the same way they left and I remeber saying to a girl "I bet they´ll come back from the other side..." Which of course they did! <_

At the end of elijahs thing he goes something like 'we shall be signing again in five minutes. ok love you bye bye'

his voice was so sweet!!!

hehe.. i heard the whole thing, except doms beginning bit i heard dom from when he went 'we are watchign you'

i was right next to elijahs queue! there werent THAT many people screaming :P

Wow I wish I had have been there to hear it! It sounds so great! I suppose what Elijah said will be lost forever due to screamign girls... and just who was supposed to be on CSS patrol?

AHH!!!! THATS what all the screaming was!!!!

I see!!!! I wish I cuda heard that!

i was right next to elijahs queue! there werent THAT many people screaming :rolleyes:

Maybe there wasn't, but I couldn't hear him for it regardless.

What did Andy say?

And what was on the table cloth?

And what happend in the window on Sunday?

Speak to me people! I want to know EVERYTHING!

~fadagaski~

we have the part with elijah`s voice on videotape, but aren`t able to understand what he said, first because our english is bad and second there is such a big noise because dom just finished and some girls were screaming. We were sitting in the dom queue and also get great pictures while there were coming back from lunch. Cheers!