Patrick Stewart Price ?

Krypto

I would imagine somewhere in the £25/£30 bracket for Patrick.

As others have said his price does vary, and whilst he was £45 at another event, this was only one of the options, other ticketing options got you his signaure cheaper, more on a par with £20.

I can also confirm that he did sign unofficial Star Trek items, but just because he has before is no guarantee he will again. However, I was very pleased to finish off my Next Gen print.

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys, im new to conventions and this will be my first one, im a bit confused about the prices you are talking about, when you say it will cost say £25 to meet patrick stewart does that mean £25 to stand in the queue for a signature and then you pay extra for each sig you want say if i wanted two would that be 3 seperate charges? and can you bring what you want signed or do you only get the offical photo?

also if a guest is doing a talk will that be an extra charge too?

sorry for loads of questions but i want to be prepared on the day

thankx

People are saying it cost 25 pounds to meet him because he will be very busy and it will be impossible that you can just walk up to him and chat as it sometimes happens with some guests.

Most of your questions are answered in the FAQ section which can be found here

It's 25 pounds per autograph. If you want three autographs, you will have to pay 3 times 25 pounds.

Normally you can bring what you want to get signed, but some guests refuse to sign certain items. Liek some actresses may refuse to sign nude pictures. If any restrictions apply regarding Patrick, I am sure this will be announced in time before the show.

Talks at Comic Con are normally free of charge, but again, it will be announced nearer to the date if Patrick will be doing a talk at all and which conditions apply.

thanks thats really helpful just wanted to know how much money to take to get all the sigs im after, with all the queues and such how many ppl would u think u could realistically meet in one day?

ta

Edited by vectis

How many people you can meet in a day... Depends on when you are planning to arrive and how long you are willing to stay. :YAHOO:

My personal record is 16 guests in a day, but I've heard there are people who've seen more. *g*

Usually towards the end of the day most guests have open queues, so that will surely help a bit.