1st Guest for RingCon UK, NOV 2007 - ANDY SERKIS

showmasters

Amazing. Just ordered 2 King Kong posters to get signed aswell as my Weta statue. Am i gonna get lynched by the fanboys/girls for attending this event purely on a Kong basis?!?!?!

Hey, Yeltz-Lass and I are attending the event purely on an Andy Serkis-basis! The fact he was in LOTR is a bonus! :angel:

Rosie x

• Moderators

when more guest........¿?..

elijah wood is the best... ^^

There's no time scale for guest announcements unless Showmasters tell us to expect one :D

And please, everyone else is happy to meet other LOTR guests. Remember it's not an Elijah Wood con.

when more guest........¿?..

I'm very pleased that Andy is the first guest on another show UK.

I've never met him before (the only LOTR actor i've met was Elijah Wood lol, so..) and it would be an honor to see him.

Thank you for bringing him!

elijah wood is the best... ^^

Well each to their own... :thumbup: Personally I'm very happy with this announcement... :rolleyes:

yeltz-lass, Rosie,

good to see you back on the forums it's been a while! then again been a while since i was here so!

and I wouldn't mind Elijah being announced, but Andy is an excellent guest, always a great entertainer!

Edited by pippinweasley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing. Just ordered 2 King Kong posters to get signed aswell as my Weta statue. Am i gonna get lynched by the fanboys/girls for attending this event purely on a Kong basis?!?!?!

Hey, Yeltz-Lass and I are attending the event purely on an Andy Serkis-basis! The fact he was in LOTR is a bonus! :P

Rosie x

You are? :YAHOO:

At least you're not crossing the "pond" to attend the event purely on an Andy Serkis basis!

(Stalker? I prefer the term "devoted fan"... )

yeltz-lass, Rosie,

good to see you back on the forums it's been a while! then again been a while since i was here so!

and I wouldn't mind Elijah being announced, but Andy is an excellent guest, always a great entertainer!

*squeals and hugs you*

It's great to hear from you! :rolleyes: Hope you're well! :borg:

It would be lovely if Elijah was announced, I agree - I've not managed to meet him yet, :D so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :lol:

Hey, Yeltz-Lass and I are attending the event purely on an Andy Serkis-basis! The fact he was in LOTR is a bonus! :unsure:

Rosie x

You are? :dance:

At least you're not crossing the "pond" to attend the event purely on an Andy Serkis basis!

(Stalker? I prefer the term "devoted fan"... )

:dance:^_^:wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

ohh thats exciteing!!:chair: andy is an amazing actor

he was confirmd in febuary..do you think he'll be the only star there?

Showmasters have said they're working on more, so I'd assume Andy won't be the only one there ;)