To help all crew old and new!

PaulRJones

As we are in a quietish period between shows, I have been doing a bit of tidying up and whilst doing so have found a few interesting items from cash sheets from the last few shows.

Whilst this may sound incredibly boring, they do illustrate some of the common issues we have when reconciling with the guests at each show. The intention of this is not a "witch hunt" and all crew names have been removed. If you recognise yourself or somebody, please don't post the details here - that is not the reason for posting these images.

The idea is that everybody can see some of the common mistakes and therefore avoid them happening in future.

Try and imagine you are the guest (keep it clean) or their agent and what impression you would have if you saw some of the following.

First of all, make sure your guest name is spelt correctly

spelling.jpgscan0007.jpg

Keep your ticks consistent and only with the boxes. This example caused confusion as some ticks have been painted over and there are 3 random ticks on the side!

scan0005.jpg

Any notes should be added to the back of the sheet, not the front. Like wise we don't need to know times which have been included in the example on the right.

scan0006.jpgscan0003.jpg

It may sound obvious, but people still keep doodling on the sheets.

Doodles.jpg

Finally to end on a couple of positives. These are sheets where people think they may have got it wrong and have told us. We all make mistakes anybody who is honest enough to say so, will not be penalised for it.

scan0004.jpgscan0001.jpg

I hope this is a useful exercise for both new and existing members of crew as to how things should be done. Nobody should have nightmares as the quality of sheets overall is very high. Please keep up the good work.

Cheers

Paul J

erm..I'm not being funny (and that isn't my writing on the sheet shown)but I've always been told to write down the Showmasters/Barry/anyone else who happens to be doing pre-order etc. autos on the bottom of the sheet. So when did this become the wrong thing to do and why wasn't I told? a bit of consistancy would be nice guys.

erm..I'm not being funny (and that isn't my writing on the sheet shown)but I've always been told to write down the Showmasters/Barry/anyone else who happens to be doing pre-order etc. autos on the bottom of the sheet. So when did this become the wrong thing to do and why wasn't I told? a bit of consistancy would be nice guys.

Yep so was I. And no i'm not one of those above either, but if you looked through for some of mine, they would have the SM figures added to the bottom of the tick sheet on the front. I presume these now go on the back?