Picture Swop

Hi, i have a few pics of some of the more popular guests, a really good one of Kirstana Loken, a good one of Elijah Wood, one of the rament twins, a good one of Honor Blackman, and Mr Sulu.

i would be happy to send a copy to anyone who wants one, through MSN or email whichever is prefrable.

Hi, i have a few pics of some of the more popular guests, a really good one of Kirstana Loken, a good one of Elijah Wood, one of the rament twins, a good one of Honor Blackman, and Mr Sulu.

i would be happy to send a copy to anyone who wants one, through MSN or email whichever is prefrable.

Could I have one of Elijah, please?? Thanks so much! Either: sarah_pickard71@hotmail.com or sarah.pickard@businesslinksurrey.co.uk is fine. B)

hey :) sorry for this delay bt ive been suprised at the demand :) i will send copys of the pics i have that match the requests to all that have asked in this thread and anyone who does ask, if they dont come soon email me and ill send them asap

appologies for the delay,

unfortnantly the pics i have of dom were rubbish, he looked soo mody and racked off!

Hi,

Does anyone have a pic of me huggin Dom at the Sunday TTT Q & A? I was the girl who gave him the light blue scarf?! Everywhere there are pics of Dom wearing Cushy's scarf but nowhere when he had both around his neck when he just got them.

I know there were pics taken coz I saw the flashes whilst hugging him....

THANKEEEEEEE!!! :(

Fabienne