Anyone going to be in Manchester tomorrow?

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We're popping up to Manchester to do a bit of scouting/pr, so if there's anyone around who wants to meet up, grab some new flyers, or show us where we should be dropping off a poster or two then let us know! We'll be arriving around lunchtime.

Andrea

So where would be a good place to meet up in Manchester? Somewhere involving coffee and sandwiches would be good.

mmm sanwiches.

ooo tara and i went to this place just outside the train station.they do yummy sausages and chips n other stuff for really cheap.no idea what it was called tho ^_^:P

• Moderators

mmm sanwiches.

ooo tara and i went to this place just outside the train station.they do yummy sausages and chips n other stuff for really cheap.no idea what it was called tho ^_^:lol:

That'd be The Yummy Sausage And Chips And Other Stuff Superstore :P

• Showmasters Admin

We'll be calling in at the Trafford Centre on the way back, so I'll keep a bundle back for Smiths.

And I'll get someone to send you a bundle too, Aspen!

Andrea

PS. We're running a bit late (as you may have noticed!) so it will probably be about 1pm when we get there.

LOL I gave Billie a flyer today when I met her in Glasgow at her book signing!

Her comment about the GMEX flyer was "Oooohh Miranda Otto!!" then she spotted Brandon Routh and asked about him being there! Felt bad telling her that he had to cancel due to promotional work for the USA release of Superman Returns.

Didn't know what to reply when she asked me "Do you think I would be popular at such an event?" So told her that I was sure she would be!

She laughed and said should hold a "Tyler family reunion"!!

• Showmasters Admin

So where would be a good place to meet up in Manchester? Somewhere involving coffee and sandwiches would be good.

mmm sanwiches.

ooo tara and i went to this place just outside the train station.they do yummy sausages and chips n other stuff for really cheap.no idea what it was called tho :rolleyes::(

Antonio's!! I passed it on the way to the train station.

Andrea

Yes we like other people to respect other people's privacy on the forum, and we do not want any fighting or aggrog in the next coming events