xfactor

gem-sanders

• Moderators

It's only good for the first few weeks when the idiots are on it ..

Took the words right outta my mouth, the best and only good part of the show!!!

When they wittle it down to the people who think they're talented, it gets too serious for my liking

Unless they keep someone mildly funny in it like Chico .. he was good for a laugh :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe Robert stayed over Ashley. Robert sucks. He's a nice guy! But he sucks. Stupid Louis. I have 2 words for you... Conway Sisters. Like we actually trust his judgement anymore anyway... he didn't even put Eton Road through first time! Fool.

/random musings

Edited by Nell

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Unfortunately they've had a few dodgy songs with weird choreography and arrangements the last few weeks, including some odd screeching .. so it wasn't really a surprise they went. They never seemed to show exactly who they were.

Ray's my boy! It was a great week for him, which is good cuz I thought he was a gonna for sure! Hope he make's it to the final because I won't have a reason to watch otherwise.

At this point, the last thing you want to do is *win* the X Factor. Then you get tied to a Simon/Sharon/Louis contract and don't get pushed cuz it's the show that makes money, not the artist. Better to come 3rd and make your own way now that you've had exposure.

That what I think. Go Ray! Go Ray! Go Ray!