Thanks To All The Crew From Pitboss Jola......

Jola

Well what hasn't been said already?

A huge thanks to all the crew who worked the show. Everyone worked their little socks off which made our job as Pit Boss so much easier :WINCE: You should all be proud of yourselves.

Thanks to those that kept me supplied with coffee :wub: Always appreciated as are the random hugs from everyone.

Thanks to SM Towers too for yet another great opportunity in being part of something so special. You rock as always!

I love you guys :P

Here's to the next one!

Jola (who will at some point this week, put her feet up and do nothing but sleep to recover.........)

Jola Jola Jola :D

Thanks for everything as always huni, the company was the best and the work was a shiny bonus :clap: had a great time, you outdid yourself and thankfully twas all smooth (even though the nice reception lady from the first night still makes me laugh!)

Lots well-earned R & R for you this week :clap:

Hey all, glad we made a good team on friday as usual.

Jola - pleasure as always hun, ya know u my fave :YAHOO:

Just wanna say thanks to all the girls who helped me keep the running flowing smoothly on friday especially Donna, you a superstar hun.

See you all in 6 weeks hopefully

Andy

xx

Hey all, glad we made a good team on friday as usual.

Jola - pleasure as always hun, ya know u my fave ;)

Just wanna say thanks to all the girls who helped me keep the running flowing smoothly on friday especially Donna, you a superstar hun.

See you all in 6 weeks hopefully

Andy

xx

that was me too :D

was good working with you on friday

hope to see you in 6 weeks

emma

x x

Hi Jola

Thanks for sorting out the hotel rooms for us, also for being such a fab pit boss. I always enjoy working with you, its always fun and we all have the best time.

Huge hugs sweetie, I hope you are resting now, and that your Len is waiting on you with vodka or coffee :uhoh:

Hugs to all the crew I worked with over weekend, Emma, Andy, Michelle, Shaun (my hero on Saturday, after the Dr Who thing and Mark Lutz :P ) To Gemma and Andrew (my two other fav pit bosses).

Hugs to all my crew family, I miss you all, can't wait until G:Mex, as we all ROCK! :YAHOO:

Love and Hugs

Marina xxxx