URGENT have you lost a camera?

Lozzy

Why didn't you hand it to the MK Centre staff?????

If I lost a camera that would be the first place I'd ask for it. Whoever lost it might not be on this forum and in fact may have just been a casual shopper who just happened to chance upon C10...

nicky, stop acting like a girl. it was very considerate for lozzy to do this and when you find something you always dont think of everything. that is why we are called HUMAN.

lol

right, heres my guess,

is it: A Fuji Digital, 10 m pixels, 20 x zoom worth £400 ?? if so its mine lol

Nicky: Agreed that would have been more sensible of me :wub: I will call the Centre on Monday with my details in case anyone contacts them, I didn't actually know she'd found it until afterwards

Indio: Thanks!!

Rich: Keep guessing :P

Laura x

Edited by Lozzy

At the end of end of Saturday's event my Mum found a camera, so if you have lost it please email her at margaretp12@hotmail.com with the details so we can reunite you with it!

Laura x

Hi Laura, I very stupidly lost my camera on Saturday :o and have been frantic - I do hope it's the one your Mum found - I have emailed her with details. Thanks so much for posting and I'll keep everything crossed that it's mine!

Gx

• Showmasters Admin

At the end of end of Saturday's event my Mum found a camera, so if you have lost it please email her at margaretp12@hotmail.com with the details so we can reunite you with it!

Laura x

Hi Laura, I very stupidly lost my camera on Saturday :o and have been frantic - I do hope it's the one your Mum found - I have emailed her with details. Thanks so much for posting and I'll keep everything crossed that it's mine!

Gx

Do check this thread too http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=29595

Hi Gwendal, the camera is yours, I understand my mum has emailed you about getting it back to you :YAHOO:

Laura x

yea, the camera is mine! :D:D:YAHOO: I can't believe my luck! I saw your Mum on Sundayin MK. It was really lovely to meet her and get my camera back. Many, many thanks! :D:D

G x

Laura x

Hi Laura, I very stupidly lost my camera on Saturday ^_^ and have been frantic - I do hope it's the one your Mum found - I have emailed her with details. Thanks so much for posting and I'll keep everything crossed that it's mine!

Gx

Do check this thread too http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=29595

Thanks Too Tall - Incredibly, I've got it back! :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...