Ian and Maggie

hollyb83

This is the first time ive posted on here even though ive been to a few collectormanias now. Just wanted to say everytime the showmasters really impress me with the running of the show etc and will def be back again

On to Ian and Maggie, these being the two people i mainly wanted to see and i wasnt dissapointed at all. they were so nice and happy to talk I really hope more lost people come to later shows after this

I went later on this afternoon and met Iam, maggie and Sam. Well done SM for bringing them to MK they where all fantastic guests, all happy to chat and pose for photos. All seemed genuinely pleased to meet you, especially Sam who is the first ever guest to ask me what my name was and shake my hand. Sam also said he was having a great time here and wanted to stay longer but had to go back to film s3 i said he should tell the rest of the cast and bring them over next time with him.

thanks SM

Had a posed pic with Maggie today, I LOVE THAT WOMAN! Can safly say after meeting her today as well as at LFACC shes easily one of the best/nicest guests i've ever met. The photo came out brilliantly as well. We totally make a great couple and you all know she was in to me in a big way :thumbup: .Superb stuff!

p.s:I've only started watching season two of LOST this weekend after picking it up at c10, Only on ep 3, sure hope maggies in it alot this season and nothing bad happens to shannon :s :D

Edited by Rev_Bem

Had a posed pic with Maggie today, I LOVE THAT WOMAN! Can safly say after meeting her today as well as at LFACC shes easily one of the best/nicest guests i've ever met. The photo came out brilliantly as well. We totally make a great couple and you all know she was in to me in a big way :wub: .Superb stuff!

p.s:I've only started watching season two of LOST this weekend after picking it up at c10, Only on ep 3, sure hope maggies in it alot this season and nothing bad happens to shannon :s :wub:

Rev Bem - Shannon gets flashback episodes in "Hearts and Minds" in season one, and in "Abandoned" in season two. They're both great. :)

Edited by Princess83

Had a posed pic with Maggie today, I LOVE THAT WOMAN! Can safly say after meeting her today as well as at LFACC shes easily one of the best/nicest guests i've ever met. The photo came out brilliantly as well. We totally make a great couple and you all know she was in to me in a big way :wub: .Superb stuff!

p.s:I've only started watching season two of LOST this weekend after picking it up at c10, Only on ep 3, sure hope maggies in it alot this season and nothing bad happens to shannon :s :wub:

Shes only in a few episodes on season 2.

and Maggie was lovely again to meet!

I loved Ian, he was such a sweet guy! and i went to the auto Q twice so i could meet him twice! he was a top bloke!

This is my first post here as well, although have been going to collectormania for a few years now. I'm also guessing Hollyb is the holly i know *waves*

I have to say Ian was an amazing guest and i hope he can come back again, would love to meet him again and again!!! Both him and Maggie (who i didn't have time to meet, darn moving house) had so much time for everyone and were so happy to chat and pose for photo's.

And Rev_Bem i hope you enjoy season 2 as much as I did! My addiction just keeps growing!!

They have to be one of the two most nicest people I have ever met. I met Maggie first in the photo shoot area. I was first person to have it done and she was lovely. She was so nervous bless her she couldnt speak to me properly. She was like "H...H...hi" and it was soooooo sweet. But we had a nice long chat because the photographer had forgotten to turn the lights on. :dance: lol.

But then i went to get that pic signed, and it was awesome, we talked for ages then as well...she said she liked the colour in my hair and she was trying to convince her director to let her die her hair. We had a long girly discussion lol. :YAHOO: She was lovely.

Then I went for my photo shoot with Ian, and he was lovely, he was so adorable. I walked over to him and he saw my badges on my top [[fall out boy, HIM, greenday]] and he said "I like your badges, you little punkrocker" and i was like "awwwww" hehe :poki::thumbup: IAN SOMERHALDER JUST CALLED ME A LITTLE PUNKROCKER haha! :unsure: so for our pic he was like hugging me :dance: i was well happy.

Then i went to get that pic signed later on and he was soooo lovelly again we just talked for ages. :YAHOO:

Thank you SM you did a great job!

I ploughed through my LOSTs a bit and watched 'Abandoned' on sunday night, If ever there was a time to watch that episode it was sunday night, Maggies great in it and its genuinely one of my new favs (maybe i'm a bit biased because of the day i watched it but still), shame about the ending though *sniff*. Oh and as for the ep 'the other 48 days' wow, what a blinder! Reminds me why i love that show (i went off it a bit, hence why i didn't watch season 2 til now)

Ditto to everything everyone has said so far.

Ian and Maggie have to be the nicest people I've ever met. I cant believe how much money I spent seeing them over the 2 days - about 5 autos and both photo shoots! - but it was worth every penny. We bought them Millie's cookies to say thank you and they loved us for that haha!

Please get them back soon, Showmasters!!

xxxxx