CM10 Looking Poor So Far

Batman

Oh yes, I did the voice of K.I.T.T. in the Knight Rider show.

Ooh wow, can I have your autograph..?

7.gif

you insult the actor who voiced K.I.T.T. in Knight Rider as well as 2 cameos in simpsons an cult icon known around the world.

but the only actor you want is only remembered for a role in ghostbusters & OZ a show which is rearly shown.

cheers for makin me think of summat - comparing IMDB listings.

but i'm not worryin about the names of things - instead, for the counts.

lets face it, the guy has a point - mr hudson has a total of TWENTY NINE more numbered listings than mr daniels, under actor filmography. he's even got SIX more than mr henriksen. he's also got THIRTEEN more than mr kwuok.

if that's not godly, then what in this world is worth waiting for? :chair:

never mind of course the part where he's needed to have so many jobs, wheras some of the rest have held longer roles, and one was only a child actor - they've not continued into their adult life, so their acting CV is cut rather short.... oh well, i suppose quantity is next to godliness.... :unsure:

the voice of kitt is needed by some of the more serious collectors for completeness.

not to mention the part where he's done other stuff too. in fact, his IMDB listing is certainly respectable - not, perhaps, the biggest, but certainly varied.

some ppl will pick an actor/actress and follow their career. perhaps someone has followed his, and needs his autograph on something.

and loads of us growing up wanted at some point to drive kitt - so don't slag us off please. we, like you, are human, and we, like you, have OUR tastes.

Here, here. I will be getting his autograph!

What is a 'big' guest? To me every guest is big because someone is interested in them. It doesn't matter to me whether someone has only ever done one thing or is the highest paid movie star and that's why not everyone is always going to like the line up as much as another.

Its a shame this one isn't great for you, but I'm sure there will be another that's fantastic for you but not someone else.

However, its not right to denigrate anyone elses choice, or worse the guests themselves.

K

Personally I'm loving the line-up at the moment.

It will be fantastic, particularly if you like z list stars and bit part actors.

Only kidding, personally, despite the fact id like to think i have a pretty wide range of interests in terms of film and sci fi, the only name that appeals to me on this line up so far is juliet landau. However, obviously other people have different interests, but personally ill hold out hopes for one or two more guests that will appeal to me

only kidding??........true though...... :unsure:

I don't actually know one single guest at all. I'm going for the cool stuff to buy and to see my friends!

I do believe that either you have never watched TV or moviess , or that you may be talking out of something down below .:uhoh:

And what do you know about it?

I personally, have not heard of any of them.

:unsure:

So you've never seen Ghostbusters 1 or 2? Or Aliens, Alien 4? Or Knightrider? Or Buffy?

Cos really, if that's the case, I gotta wonder what you're doing on a Sci-Fi forum!!

Children, children !!

It's a personal thing - some people love certain guests, others can't see the fuss. And that's the case of the biggest guest down to the smallest guest. Personally, C10 is shaping up even bigger than C9 (which for me was the biggest yet !).

Frank Black / Bishop

Catherine Black

Mrs Krabappel

Animal Mother

KITT

Winston Zedmore

Sybok

Supergirl

Heather MacLeod

Mawdryn

Barnard from Lost

Captain Oveur

Kanaga / Parker

oh, and JAMES BOND !!!

How does C10 not ROCK like Val Doonican ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:unsure:

So you've never seen Ghostbusters 1 or 2? Or Aliens, Alien 4? Or Knightrider? Or Buffy?

Cos really, if that's the case, I gotta wonder what you're doing on a Sci-Fi forum!!

Who's coming from Alien "4" ??

From my point of view on my collection point I think the line up is poor as there is no one that i need or want at the show, but that does not mean to say that there is not someone out there that thinks this is brilliant and has many sigs to get. This person might find a nother show poor while I might find it brilliant with several guests there that I want, it's all about taste at the end of the day, I have seen threads on here about other guest that could be announced and even if it was Sigourney Weaver for example, it again would not benefit me, I've already met her and got her sig, but it would be great for the Ghostbuster and Alien fans.

I think it's a good line-up of newer guests and some good ones I've met before as well.

I met Juliet Landau a couple of years ago, but the signature was smudged as I put it into a wallet too early :dance: so I'll be getting another auto from her for sure.

I met Amber Benson last year but will go to meet her again as I think she's a great guest and I want to get a DVD of one of her independent movies which I forgot to get last time.

I've only just started watching Firefly and only saw Serenity earlier this year so missed Adam Baldwin at last year's LFACC so I'll be meeting him at C10.

For the newer guests there is Ernie Hudson who I've not seen at an event since I've been going to them, Helen Slater, Marcia Wallace and William Daniels plus a couple more people so I think it's a pretty good line-up.

Of course it's down to personal taste on guests and shows you like but look on the bright side, if there are less people you want to meet, it's more money saved in your wallet! :D

Oh yes, I did the voice of K.I.T.T. in the Knight Rider show.

Ooh wow, can I have your autograph..?

7.gif

I'll be meeting William Daniels, I loved Knightrider :(