Anyone coming over from the North East?

Ven Halcyon

got my train tickets yesterday, but the wife is going into hospital in october but a 98% chance of things being fine

train from thornaby 6.01 arrive manchester 8.30 ish so if anyone at manchester station around that time how about cab sharing?

If I go (likely) then I'll be driving from Sunderland

MACKAMS!:P

ahem :lol:

Hahahah I date a Mackam (Not to be confused with a Chav!!) but am categorically NOT a mackam... I just happen to live up in Sunderland due to the above fact! hehehe

I'm from Leeds as well.

But have never really thought that MK was that difficult to get to from Leeds.By coach it's about 2 3/4 hours,or by train via London takes about 4 hours.

Do have to admit though only having an hours travelling and no Hotel costs does make this a bit better !!

yeah thats true!

where bouts in leeds you from?

im from whitkirk near halton

got my train tickets yesterday, but the wife is going into hospital in october but a 98% chance of things being fine

train from thornaby 6.01 arrive manchester 8.30 ish so if anyone at manchester station around that time how about cab sharing?

tram is far cheaper and so easy from the train station

I'm from Leeds as well.

But have never really thought that MK was that difficult to get to from Leeds.By coach it's about 2 3/4 hours,or by train via London takes about 4 hours.

Do have to admit though only having an hours travelling and no Hotel costs does make this a bit better !!

yeah thats true!

where bouts in leeds you from?

im from whitkirk near halton

Am at the junction between Whitkirk & Crossgates at the bottom of the hill down from the Brown Cow pub.

Hey Ven Halcyon :WINCE:

Wonder if that was Jamie chatting to me? Feel free to post over on FF-UK dude, and make sure to come over and visit us at Manchester too.

Nige - why not get the tram from Manchester Piccadilly to outside G-Mex? You arriving at 8:30AM on Sat? If so, I can always come up and meet you, but then dash back to meet Jase and crew. I am staying in the hotel on Friday night, on my own lol.

Edited by timb

Heh, no amount of beauty sleep is gonna fix my face lol!

I seriously don't mind, I will be up early anyways, got back into waking up at 6am again.

Newcastle - let's see, kinda may need a weekend free of meets and travelling. I'll get back to you.

Heh, no amount of beauty sleep is gonna fix my face lol!

I seriously don't mind, I will be up early anyways, got back into waking up at 6am again.

Newcastle - let's see, kinda may need a weekend free of meets and travelling. I'll get back to you.

hey if its no problem not sure which station i'll be arriving at