Unorganised Chaos

krisg

First of all I think it is important to state that Showmasters is a business and that a business is set up to make money – they did not do Collector mania out of the goodness of their heart they did it to make money…I don’t have a problem with that but some of the pre-pubescent little girls that post on here need to realise that. They also need to realise that people in business (in the real world) have to run a business to the best of their ability, which means pleasing the customer!

I travelled from Hereford (140 miles) with Kelly on Saturday – our main reason being the Kane Hodder appearance and seeing the film and talk – needless to say that when we got to Milton Keynes we found Kane missing – so we got our money back for the tickets from SM (fair play) – to be told that the film would still be on. In this case we wouldn’t cancel our room booking at the Holiday Inn (£40) – we would go and see Friday 13th: The New Blood at the cinema – even though we had no Kane Hodder.

The rest of Saturday was OK – we got Peter Weller, David Naughton, Lurtz, Sauron and Witchking. Plenty of shopping too.

We were told at the Showmasters booth that the centre would be open on Sunday at 10am and the signing would commence at 10:30 – this sounded good.

Saturday evening, without going on too much – they showed the wrong film at the cinema – Jason X – which is a piece of crap – around half the audience walked – no behind the scenes footage either – even though it cost us nothing it was a total waste of an evening.

Sunday came, which shall be called the Sunday from hell from this point forward – we had a wake-up call at 8 and arrived at the centre at 8.45am. To cut a very long story short and a story that many people know by know the centre was open!!!!! The majority of tickets for the 4 LOTR people had gone – Showmasters had LIED – bottom line –God knows what time they started giving out tickets but it certainly wasn’t 10!!

So we got a ticket for Sean Astin (470 1st book), Andy (270 1st book) and Dom (114 2nd book) – all the Elijah tickets has gone.

What happened from that point forward was surreal – we couldn’t hang around all day so we gave the Dom ticket to a young girl who was really upset she couldn’t see him – I do have a heart. We also gave the Sean ticket away to another family who got to the centre too late – I am running for Sainthood.

We got the Andy auto which was great!

We were then offered a Sean ticket (for the line, not the sig for £10) – I bought it – got me straight in as it was 120 from the 1st book – even though I got in I consider this is bad…very bad!!!

As we stood about I saw quite a few people SELLING the raffle tickets to other people – I best not comment on what I think of this in fear of being barred from this forum!

So we have Sean and Andy – time for home.

Not ONE person who I spoke to had a good word to say about Showmasters – what they organised on Sunday was a total joke and appalling business practice so here are some note which I think that Showmasters should read and act upon or perhaps comment on…it will certainly be interesting to hear what they have to say…

- The venue is awful – shopping and autograph hunting do not mix – no space, casual shoppers get in the way – move to a purpose venue – Memorabilia do very well at NEC – and I would willingly pay £10 to get rid of all of the Saturday and Sunday shoppers out of the way.

- At the film showings – make sure that the right film is shown and how about a few signs in the cinema to let us know what screen we should be heading for – took us about 20 minutes to find the right screen.

- SELL PRE PAID TICKETS FOT STAR SIGNINGS – nuff said – sell 500 tickets that guarantee an autograph pre event and give 200-300 out on the day first come first served – you then won’t get people travelling hundred of miles only to go home empty handed – it will also stop people touting virtual raffle tickets.

- One ticket equals one autograph – not hard is it?

- If the guest is popular BAN posed photos – I am sure EVERYONE will agree that if is better to get through 1000 conveyor belt autographs and quick greets that 500 long winded selfish chats and posed photos.

- Do interviews with guest at the start of the day or at the end of the day – don’t eat into the fantime with more self promotion for Showmasters and how great they are – do it in your own time!!!!

- DON’T get your Mum to apologise for you on the forum – never have I read anything more pathetic – you’ve made plenty of money from this event, at least have the decency to hold your hands up and say – “ we really screwed up! – sorry” – don’t get your Mum to do it for you.

- Don’t tell me you were surprised by the turnout – WHAT DID YOU EXPECT BRINGING 4 STARS FROM THE BIGGEST FILMS EVER TO AN EVENT.

- If you can’t get a decent venue at least have some room and ropes in place to stop gawpers from getting in the way – all some people wanted to do stand and stare – no intention of spending any money. Why not board off the entire area where the signings are happing – therefore NOTHING to look at.

- Don’t give out raffle tickets – did you know that people bought books from the stationary shops in the Centre and were pulling their own numbers out.

- Get your staff to give the RIGHT information out to everyone. If the tickets were given out at 8am – tell EVERYONE – don’t try and trick people by breaking the crowds up and give different times. If you say 10 – make it 10 – at least everyone will be on a level playing field.

- Your customer service / apologies desk had a real “couldn’t care less” attitude – get them to care – some people were really upset.

I met lots of people today from all over the world that travelled to the UK to this event – to these people who left disappointed I say sorry – you were let down by a thoroughly unprofessional outfit who made a HUGE mess of a potentially decent day.

The only solace I can take from today is that I got 50% of the autographs that I wanted (which is 50% more than some people) and that one of the Showmaster organisers got a punch in the face – not that I’d advocate violence – but the Father in question whose 7 year old daughter was distraught when she could get any autographs, simply lost it. To him I’d say fair play to – that was a punch in the face from all of the people who walked away today disappointed.

Hey Showmasters before you embark on the CM5 and the pound signs flash in front of your eyes just think about all the people walking away from Milton Keynes today cursing you – all the unhappy customers…a one off is a one off but make a habit of it and you won’t have a business to profit from.

Get the principles right first.

Kris

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I think you are totally out of order. Showmasters made it possible for you to meet Sean and Andy - shouldn't you be so grateful for that? Think of all the LotR fans who didn't get to meet any of them? You've met some of the coolest and luckiest people alive and you shoudl be so grateful.

Ok - I REALLY wanted to meet Elijah and Dom but i didn't arrive early enough and couldn't get tickets with them. I got Andy tickets though and some very kind gentleman gave me a Sean ticket which I am so grateful for.

This was the best day of my life! I didn't get to meet my favourite stars but I got to meet some other brilliant stars! Look on the bright side of things. You came with nothing - and you left with memories of meeting Andy and Sean. The atmosphere was brilliant I thought - everyone was brilliant and so kind to each other. Please rethink what you've just said.

I agree. I got there at about 9am this morning after travelling all the way from Doncaster. Then i got a Dom ticket but it was like after 600 or so people. Then i waited in line for AGES to get an Elijah ticket to then be told there wern't any left.

So i decided to try and at least take some photos of them, but no we got told to go outside and take them from the window. Then when i did i got severly pushed and even got told off by some bitchy security guard who thought i was pushing her! I would have ended up punching one of 'em if it wouldnt have resulted in me not being able to see Dom at all.

They really should have started giving out the tickets at the time we were told. And the helpers coudnt care less everyone I asked said they didnt know or just mumbled some answer I didnt understand and walked off.

On the good side tho i did get to stand a meter away from Elijah when he went on his first breaka and Dom made a funny face at me so it wasnt all lost. I just really wanted a hug off Dom!!!

xx

i dont think that any other convention would get this calibre of guest, and admission was free! of course people were going to be disappointed, people can only sign so much. and i dont think violence was necessary, showmasters never guaranteed an autograph, and i dont think just because a 7yr old girl was crying is any reason to punch anyone.

i agree with the tickets being given out so early when clearly on the web and forum this should not have happened until later.

Gawpers, agreed, roping off a proper area, and only allowing valid tickets in that area can prevent that, use of ropes etc

Personally I dont think the NEC would be any better - a lot more people could go and the guests still can only sign a certain amount per day, do the maths, you have less chance of a sig.

I am really sorry about your troubles, I do feel for you, everyone that could not get what they wanted. I too did not get all, but got some which I am grateful for.

With such big guests I think where will ALWAYS be problems, this is the best organised one to date, thats not saying much as went to SFX :vader: but they are on the right track and will everyone's CONSTRUCTIVE critism they can only do better.

After all the event is free, unlike so many out there, look at SFX, Harvest etc, they all DO NOT GUARANTEE a sig even though its a limited number event, so C4 is not that much different?!

Heres hoping people can have a better time at C5 :wub:

Spot on in every respect except one - your 50% was 100% more than many of us got, not 50%, but I think that is what you actually meant :vader: !

I can't believe that the 4th event by this company could have been so amateurishly handled. Sure, they were let down over the Saturday show for the LoTR guests but it's not like they didn't have plenty of time to take account of that.

As for those who are celebrating the successful day they had and bemoaning the complaints from others, well I'm pleased for them but isn't it funny how 99% of the happy customers didn't want the LoTR autographs and therefore weren't put out by the fact that they had a totally wasted trip as many of us did?

i totally agree! I went to Collectormania today (Sunday) and was totally disappointed! I don't live very near Milton Keynes so therefore the time that the tickets would be given out was very important as i was really looking forward to meeting the LOTR stars. By the time i got there at 10 am -THE TIME IT WAS SUPOSED TO OPEN i found out that most of them had all gone, 2,000 for Dom and ELijah apparently! I was very upset as i thought i was arriving ontime and it took alot to get there! Not aslong as some people who came from all over europe apparently!

I don't think it was geared up to the interest for the bigger stars such as Dominic and Elijah. It wasn't organised very well atall.

Too many tickets were given out in the first place, and it was obvious that there wasn't enough time to get through them all. Therefore it was extremly rushed. People had to pay.. £20? what for a quick non-personalised autograph and no photo. Ok fair enough if you want more people to get seen, but you should have made it clear what was going to happen or not charge as much. Its not like these stars need more money. We worked out that Elijah would probaly get like.. £30,000 or something for the 2 days! (obviously depending on how many people he acctaully got to see, i left before it finished so i dont know!)

anyway ive made my point, and im not happy! its unfair!! :vader:

i dont think that any other convention would get this calibre of guest, and admission was free! of course people were going to be disappointed, people can only sign so much. and i dont think violence was necessary, showmasters never guaranteed an autograph, and i dont think just because a 7yr old girl was crying is any reason to punch anyone.

Totally with you on that! People were going to be dissapointed but you have to look beyond that and see how great the day really was!

Totally with you on that! People were going to be dissapointed but you have to look beyond that and see how great the day really was!

i think there was always going to be people who wouldnt like it, but i think that people who liked it are the majority, its just that most people are still there until monday, and then we will hear how good it was.

First of all I think it is important to state that Showmasters is a business and that a business is set up to make money – they did not do Collector mania out of the goodness of their heart they did it to make money…I don’t have a problem with that but some of the pre-pubescent little girls that post on here need to realise that. They also need to realise that people in business (in the real world) have to run a business to the best of their ability, which means pleasing the customer!

I travelled from Hereford (140 miles) with Kelly on Saturday – our main reason being the Kane Hodder appearance and seeing the film and talk – needless to say that when we got to Milton Keynes we found Kane missing – so we got our money back for the tickets from SM (fair play) – to be told that the film would still be on. In this case we wouldn’t cancel our room booking at the Holiday Inn (£40) – we would go and see Friday 13th: The New Blood at the cinema – even though we had no Kane Hodder.

The rest of Saturday was OK – we got Peter Weller, David Naughton, Lurtz, Sauron and Witchking. Plenty of shopping too.

We were told at the Showmasters booth that the centre would be open on Sunday at 10am and the signing would commence at 10:30 – this sounded good.

Saturday evening, without going on too much – they showed the wrong film at the cinema – Jason X – which is a piece of crap – around half the audience walked – no behind the scenes footage either – even though it cost us nothing it was a total waste of an evening.

Sunday came, which shall be called the Sunday from hell from this point forward – we had a wake-up call at 8 and arrived at the centre at 8.45am. To cut a very long story short and a story that many people know by know the centre was open!!!!! The majority of tickets for the 4 LOTR people had gone – Showmasters had LIED – bottom line –God knows what time they started giving out tickets but it certainly wasn’t 10!!

So we got a ticket for Sean Astin (470 1st book), Andy (270 1st book) and Dom (114 2nd book) – all the Elijah tickets has gone.

What happened from that point forward was surreal – we couldn’t hang around all day so we gave the Dom ticket to a young girl who was really upset she couldn’t see him – I do have a heart. We also gave the Sean ticket away to another family who got to the centre too late – I am running for Sainthood.

We got the Andy auto which was great!

We were then offered a Sean ticket (for the line, not the sig for £10) – I bought it – got me straight in as it was 120 from the 1st book – even though I got in I consider this is bad…very bad!!!

As we stood about I saw quite a few people SELLING the raffle tickets to other people – I best not comment on what I think of this in fear of being barred from this forum!

So we have Sean and Andy – time for home.

Not ONE person who I spoke to had a good word to say about Showmasters – what they organised on Sunday was a total joke and appalling business practice so here are some note which I think that Showmasters should read and act upon or perhaps comment on…it will certainly be interesting to hear what they have to say…

- The venue is awful – shopping and autograph hunting do not mix – no space, casual shoppers get in the way – move to a purpose venue – Memorabilia do very well at NEC – and I would willingly pay £10 to get rid of all of the Saturday and Sunday shoppers out of the way.

- At the film showings – make sure that the right film is shown and how about a few signs in the cinema to let us know what screen we should be heading for – took us about 20 minutes to find the right screen.

- SELL PRE PAID TICKETS FOT STAR SIGNINGS – nuff said – sell 500 tickets that guarantee an autograph pre event and give 200-300 out on the day first come first served – you then won’t get people travelling hundred of miles only to go home empty handed – it will also stop people touting virtual raffle tickets.

- One ticket equals one autograph – not hard is it?

- If the guest is popular BAN posed photos – I am sure EVERYONE will agree that if is better to get through 1000 conveyor belt autographs and quick greets that 500 long winded selfish chats and posed photos.

- Do interviews with guest at the start of the day or at the end of the day – don’t eat into the fantime with more self promotion for Showmasters and how great they are – do it in your own time!!!!

- DON’T get your Mum to apologise for you on the forum – never have I read anything more pathetic – you’ve made plenty of money from this event, at least have the decency to hold your hands up and say – “ we really screwed up! – sorry” – don’t get your Mum to do it for you.

- Don’t tell me you were surprised by the turnout – WHAT DID YOU EXPECT BRINGING 4 STARS FROM THE BIGGEST FILMS EVER TO AN EVENT.

- If you can’t get a decent venue at least have some room and ropes in place to stop gawpers from getting in the way – all some people wanted to do stand and stare – no intention of spending any money. Why not board off the entire area where the signings are happing – therefore NOTHING to look at.

- Don’t give out raffle tickets – did you know that people bought books from the stationary shops in the Centre and were pulling their own numbers out.

- Get your staff to give the RIGHT information out to everyone. If the tickets were given out at 8am – tell EVERYONE – don’t try and trick people by breaking the crowds up and give different times. If you say 10 – make it 10 – at least everyone will be on a level playing field.

- Your customer service / apologies desk had a real “couldn’t care less” attitude – get them to care – some people were really upset.

I met lots of people today from all over the world that travelled to the UK to this event – to these people who left disappointed I say sorry – you were let down by a thoroughly unprofessional outfit who made a HUGE mess of a potentially decent day.

The only solace I can take from today is that I got 50% of the autographs that I wanted (which is 50% more than some people) and that one of the Showmaster organisers got a punch in the face – not that I’d advocate violence – but the Father in question whose 7 year old daughter was distraught when she could get any autographs, simply lost it. To him I’d say fair play to – that was a punch in the face from all of the people who walked away today disappointed.

Hey Showmasters before you embark on the CM5 and the pound signs flash in front of your eyes just think about all the people walking away from Milton Keynes today cursing you – all the unhappy customers…a one off is a one off but make a habit of it and you won’t have a business to profit from.

Get the principles right first.

Kris

i only have one thing to say to this message is that there was more happy ppl than sad ppl i met all 3 stars with any problems its just like concert tickets its first come they sell out with in mins and they sell over 50.000 you dont see ppl screwing do you? i say well done S/M and sorry to all that could not meet the ppl they wanted to meet there will be other times

Sorry but I think you are totally out of order. Showmasters made it possible for you to meet Sean and Andy - shouldn't you be so grateful for that? Think of all the LotR fans who didn't get to meet any of them? You've met some of the coolest and luckiest people alive and you shoudl be so grateful.

Ok - I REALLY wanted to meet Elijah and Dom but i didn't arrive early enough and couldn't get tickets with them. I got Andy tickets though and some very kind gentleman gave me a Sean ticket which I am so grateful for.

This was the best day of my life! I didn't get to meet my favourite stars but I got to meet some other brilliant stars! Look on the bright side of things. You came with nothing - and you left with memories of meeting Andy and Sean. The atmosphere was brilliant I thought - everyone was brilliant and so kind to each other. Please rethink what you've just said.

I am pleased to have got the autos I did get but why don't you take the time to read my points again - do you really disagree with them all? Do you agree that is it fair to scalp money from raffle tickets that are given out free? Think before you type.

Sunday was an absolute shambles - so many people were upset and disappointed it was untrue - this is not just about me or you - it is about the THOUSANDS of people who were let down by the whole day.

As for rethinking what I wrote - you are joking aren't you - my response was well thought out and considered over a few hours - your response is a typical adolescent knee jerk reaction that lacks depth, reason and any type of logic.

Do you really suggest that Collectormania 5 is run in exactly the same fashion as today - an honest answer would be appreciated.

I believe that SM have done a fantastic job, and 4 many fans they made their dreams come true, I for one did not get to meet any of the hobbits. I do think that it wasn't organised very well but i think SM should take this as constructive critercism (sp) and in future collectormanias they can make them perfect! :blush:

so if the show is free it gives the organiser a right to run it in a second rate manner. I would rather pay and get a professional approach!

As for the punch, like i said i don't advocate violence but it did even up the balance a little (just a little).

*ahem - takes breathe in*.... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE COSTUME COMPETITION!?!? ITS NOT EVEN A JOKE!!? THAT WAS DOWN RIGHT LOW!! why do it!? why did you not plan it? you advertise it... then it doesn't happen? its messed up! Don't even TRY if you know you can't do it!!! Its not even that big a deal.. you can't go off and tell me that takes THAT much organising.. that ONE thing!!

its like: arrange prizes, set a time for people to come along in costume, like 3 people judge in maybe 3 different age ranges, pick a winner!! its really NOT THAT HARD!!

You may have other things to worry about...SO DON'T ADVERTISE!! GEES!

Sorry but I think you are totally out of order.  Showmasters made it possible for you to meet Sean and Andy - shouldn't you be so grateful for that?  Think of all the LotR fans who didn't get to meet any of them?  You've met some of the coolest and luckiest people alive and you shoudl be so grateful.

Ok - I REALLY wanted to meet Elijah and Dom but i didn't arrive early enough and couldn't get tickets with them.  I got Andy tickets though and some very kind gentleman gave me a Sean ticket which I am so grateful for. 

This was the best day of my life!  I didn't get to meet my favourite stars but I got to meet some other brilliant stars!  Look on the bright side of things.  You came with nothing - and you left with memories of meeting Andy and Sean.  The atmosphere was brilliant I thought - everyone was brilliant and so kind to each other.  Please rethink what you've just said.

I am pleased to have got the autos I did get but why don't you take the time to read my points again - do you really disagree with them all? Do you agree that is it fair to scalp money from raffle tickets that are given out free? Think before you type.

Sunday was an absolute shambles - so many people were upset and disappointed it was untrue - this is not just about me or you - it is about the THOUSANDS of people who were let down by the whole day.

As for rethinking what I wrote - you are joking aren't you - my response was well thought out and considered over a few hours - your response is a typical adolescent knee jerk reaction that lacks depth, reason and any type of logic.

Do you really suggest that Collectormania 5 is run in exactly the same fashion as today - an honest answer would be appreciated.

you are not ask to go to these if you dont like it dont go again at lest there will be one less at c5 i do not have the time to listen to ppl like you im happy and so are alot more ppl so get a life go some where else and good luck on finding a better FREE show :blush:

i agree with the tickets being given out so early when clearly on the web and forum this should not have happened until later.

Gawpers, agreed, roping off a proper area, and only allowing valid tickets in that area can prevent that, use of ropes etc

Personally I dont think the NEC would be any better - a lot more people could go and the guests still can only sign a certain amount per day, do the maths, you have less chance of a sig.

I am really sorry about your troubles, I do feel for you, everyone that could not get what they wanted. I too did not get all, but got some which I am grateful for.

With such big guests I think where will ALWAYS be problems, this is the best organised one to date, thats not saying much as went to SFX :blush: but they are on the right track and will everyone's CONSTRUCTIVE critism they can only do better.

After all the event is free, unlike so many out there, look at SFX, Harvest etc, they all DO NOT GUARANTEE a sig even though its a limited number event, so C4 is not that much different?!

Heres hoping people can have a better time at C5 :blush:

Maybe not the NEC but there are lots of venues all over the country - has to be SOMETHING better than a shopping centre in Milton Keynes!

What do you think about pre-paid tickets then - at least it would guarantee some tickets and the people without wouldn't travel saving a whole load of hassle.

I too hope CM5 is better.

thanks

kris

Spot on in every respect except one - your 50% was 100% more than many of us got, not 50%, but I think that is what you actually meant :blush: !

I can't believe that the 4th event by this company could have been so amateurishly handled. Sure, they were let down over the Saturday show for the LoTR guests but it's not like they didn't have plenty of time to take account of that.

As for those who are celebrating the successful day they had and bemoaning the complaints from others, well I'm pleased for them but isn't it funny how 99% of the happy customers didn't want the LoTR autographs and therefore weren't put out by the fact that they had a totally wasted trip as many of us did?

ooops math was never my strongest point - should have run that one past my accountant :blush:

How can it be a great day if Thousands of people were let down?

With such big guests I think where will ALWAYS be problems, this is the best organised one to date, thats not saying much as went to SFX :blush: but they are on  the right track and will everyone's CONSTRUCTIVE critism they can only do better.

Heres hoping people can have a better time at C5 :blush:

Maybe not the NEC but there are lots of venues all over the country - has to be SOMETHING better than a shopping centre in Milton Keynes!

What do you think about pre-paid tickets then - at least it would guarantee some tickets and the people without wouldn't travel saving a whole load of hassle.

I too hope CM5 is better.

thanks

kris

yes i agree lets put it to S/M and see what they say about it

so if the show is free it gives the organiser a right to run it in a second rate manner. I would rather pay and get a professional approach!

As for the punch, like i said i don't advocate violence but it did even up the balance a little (just a little).

how did it even the balence? just because some imbecile punched one of the organisers because his daughter didnt see the people she wanted, well tough s**t. that was no justification, his daughter was just being a brat.

You cannot charge to get into a Shopping Centre. Thats why it was "free"

Although it wasnt free as you did have to pay to meet the stars (and ive no objection to that at all)

I agree with the people who have stated they would rather pay for an entrance ticket and have a professionally organized event, than have a so called free event that only benefits the residents of Milton Keynes who arrived at 4am to get tickets...

Again. Showmasters arent doing these events for charity. They arent doing them for the good of the fans (who can blame them, its a business after all) But they trully suck when it came to organization. And whats with all the children posting abuse to those that justifiably complain in here about legitimate complaints......Lay off....Your entitled to your opinions...And the many, many grumpy people (me included) are entitled to ours....

Other memorabilia companies manage to get great names attending their events. And organize and uphold their promise to a great day....

i only have one thing to say to this message is that there was more happy ppl than sad ppl i met all 3 stars with any problems its just like concert tickets its first come they sell out with in mins and they sell over 50.000 you dont see ppl screwing do you? i say well done S/M and sorry to all that could not meet the ppl they wanted to meet there will be other times

you must have been walking around with your eyes closed then - as an example the complaints at the Showmasters stand were 20-30 deep at some points during the day - a good event this does not make.

This is NOTHING like a concert...concert tickets go on-sale at 10 on a Monday morning (example) - the organisers don't open the lines 3 hours early and sell out before 10 so everyone who calls at 10 is unable to get a tickets - if you are going to use an example to back your point up don't use a silly one!

Sorry but I think you are totally out of order.  Showmasters made it possible for you to meet Sean and Andy - shouldn't you be so grateful for that?  Think of all the LotR fans who didn't get to meet any of them?  You've met some of the coolest and luckiest people alive and you shoudl be so grateful.

Ok - I REALLY wanted to meet Elijah and Dom but i didn't arrive early enough and couldn't get tickets with them.  I got Andy tickets though and some very kind gentleman gave me a Sean ticket which I am so grateful for. 

This was the best day of my life!  I didn't get to meet my favourite stars but I got to meet some other brilliant stars!  Look on the bright side of things.  You came with nothing - and you left with memories of meeting Andy and Sean.  The atmosphere was brilliant I thought - everyone was brilliant and so kind to each other.  Please rethink what you've just said.

you are not ask to go to these if you dont like it dont go again at lest there will be one less at c5 i do not have the time to listen to ppl like you im happy and so are alot more ppl so get a life go some where else and good luck on finding a better FREE show :blush:

hey how about an English lesson and a spell check before you post again?

Dude, how much did you pay to get in today?

Exactly, it was free.

Did anyone *guarantee* you'd be able to get everyone's autograph?

I didn't read that anywhere either.

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and accept that maybe it isn't your turn.