Alicia Silverstone

firefly2517

• 2 weeks later...

The day Alicia Silverstone does a show is the day hell freezes over.She hates signing,she even told the kid from Stormbreaker not to sign for 'those horrible people with photos' at the Stormbreaker premiere. I asked her at the Golden Globes, inside the event, and she just flat out turned me down and has done the same many times in London.There is a word for her but I won't use it on this forum as I don't wanna cause trouble.

maybe she's someone who prefers not to be in the limelight though?

i mean, there are plenty of ppl in the world who prefer to hide away, and not be seen... :WINCE:

fair enough, she's put herself out there - but maybe she's decided she made a mistake by doing so, and that might be why she hasn't done major stuff lately.

just my thoughts <_<

i mean, there are plenty of ppl in the world who prefer to hide away, and not be seen... :P

fair enough, she's put herself out there - but maybe she's decided she made a mistake by doing so, and that might be why she hasn't done major stuff lately.

just my thoughts :smile:

It wouldn't hurt to invite her. Right?

i mean, there are plenty of ppl in the world who prefer to hide away, and not be seen... :WAVE:

just my thoughts :huh:

It wouldn't hurt to invite her. Right?

Don't get me wrong,I'd love to meet her properly but I could almost guarantee it wouldn't happen. She thinks anyone who has a sharpie/card/photo/poster/anything really is a dealer so she only signs scraps of paper or things for people that are just worthless and the people probably throw them away anyway.I've approached her with an autograph book and she still refused. Not since Meg Ryan has someone been so far from their on-screen persona but at least Meg signed the last time I saw her (but only because she'd just been rightfully booed in Leicester Square).Its really funny how the ones who are has-beens and wouldn't sell for the price of peanuts are the ones who are so paranoid about autograph dealers.GET A LIFE! They earn millions and have luxury lifestyles,who cares if people sell them?The politest thing I can say about her is that she is the female equivalent of Tobey Maguire in terms of signing.

Meg Ryan signed the last time I saw her (but only because she'd just been rightfully booed in Leicester Square).
Was that cos of the infamous Parky interview from when she was promoting In The Cut or was it Proof Of Life?

It was during the promotion for 'In The Cut' - and I can safely say that I was going to see that film at the cinema and never did due to that interview. I will never see another meg ryan film at the cinema. You cannot be rude to Parky!!!

Edited by Poppy