I've come here to GLOAT!

theoden_of_rohan

ah yes but working in education i believe you have to have holidays when schools are on holidays....which means lots of cash spent if you want to go abroad :lol:

this is why, even tho i work with kids (when i actually have a job) i dont work in schools LOL

Edited by tiggerific

ah yes but working in education i believe you have to have holidays when schools are on holidays....which means lots of cash spent if you want to go abroad :D

this is why, even tho i work with kids (when i actually have a job) i dont work in schools LOL

Yeah, that is annoying, but I'm not gonna' argue with 13 weeks off a year! :lol:

Its just means I have to work a bit harder at saving, which I have done this year (off to Italy next month!)

Do you prefer that they are trying to shorten the summer holiday to litter the weeks elsewhere in the year?

We have 4 terms in Australia which works really well. It would be good for the long, cold term here as well. Still have a 5-6 weeks at Christmas (summer).

I'm on break too but being supply - unpaid! And got the 1000 pound air fare back to Oz for a month so dipped out all round.

:lol:

Argh, don't remind me the holidays are fast approaching.....

Now Georgia is at school I have to keep her entertained! Her nursery was great as they were open all year round...... *sigh*

So, juggling work, home, and the school holidays - I'll be counting down the days for them to be finished with :D