Anybody here use www.hotornot.com?

nicky

I found out about this from a mate who compapred it kinda to My Space and took a gander while at work today.

I've set up 2 differernt profiles on there, one for each picture of me...and the voting results I got for each were very different: one pic is me fully clothed and the other well, isn't.

Basiaclly though I think it's all a load of bollox as there's people on there rated really high when they shouldn't or people really low when they shouldn't...who the hell goes on this site anyway and is there anymore to it than the outright shallowness of it all??

www.hotornot.com

Edited by nicky

not heard of it... might give it a look later, if i'm bored. be interestin to see if there's anythin interestin on it :unsure:

thought first it was an ad of some sort, then noticed it was your name rather than a new user ;)

On one forum I go on, we decided it would be funny to put up pictures on there. Only problem is - a few of them were quite famous for a certain tv show, and one now has a stalker that loved him in the show.

I´ve got an average of about 5.6 for my picture. I thought I might have at least deserved a 6... <_<

I'm evil, I vote the hot people as ugly as it's not fair they are prettier than me. :lol:
I guess that's why so many people are ranked lower than they should and why less-pretty people are higher than you'd expect.

I'm evil, I vote the hot people as ugly as it's not fair they are prettier than me. :vader:
I guess that's why so many people are ranked lower than they should and why less-pretty people are higher than you'd expect.

Probably, people get their friends to vote on them and give them high votes which makes them look good. Also my image of attractive isn't the over tanned gym bunnies with bleach and chav gear on that seem to be getting all the high votes on there.

Hmmm, my two profiles' ratings have been steadily rising since I joined the site yesterday...but there are still some ugly fcukers on there who are rated much, much higher than I... :YAHOO::P:vader::frankie:

Edited by nicky

Hmmm, my two profiles' ratings have been steadily rising since I joined the site yesterday...but there are still some ugly fcukers on there who are rated much, much higher than I... :blink::smile::frankie::frankie:

How dare they dis the guru! :D